The Everest Panorama Trek is suitable for those with less time who would like a superb view of Everest. The Everest Panorama Trek is the best option for those who want easier access, while still capturing great views of the highest peak in the world. This moderately graded trek gives a good insight into the Sherpa culture of the Everest Khumbu region without the struggle of high altitude trekking.
After the thrilling flight to Lukla, the trek ascends through lovely forests and traditional Sherpa villages to the cosy settlement of Namche Bazaar (3440m), the unofficial capital of the Sherpas. Higher up is the world-renowned sacred monastery of Tengboche (3867m), which gives its own special reward with views of Everest soaring behind Nuptse, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Kangtega and Tawache.
Everest Panorama/View Trek Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmanu, Transfer to Hotel
- Day 02: Cultural Tours around KTM Valley/Trek Preparation, Hotel
- Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla and Trek to Phakding(2,652m), Lodge
- Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazar (3440m), Lodge
- Day 05: Rest Day Namche Bazar for acclimatization and excursion around, Lodge
- Day 06: Trek to Tengboche Monastery (3860m), Lodge
- Day 07: Trek to Khumjung to Jorsalle(2,740m), Lodge
- Day 08: Trek to Lukla, Lodge.
- Day 09: Flight back to Kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel
- Day 10: Final Departure.
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Everest Panorama/View Trek Cost Includes
- Welcome/Farewell dinner with cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Airport Pick and Drop in Kathmandu by Private vehicle.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek.
- Round Flight ticket for Up and Down (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) with airport TAX.
- Standard Lodge/Guest House accommodation (best available) with twin sharing basis during the trek.
- Full Board Meals (3 Meals a day) while on the trek.
- Trekking Permit and Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- Professional & highly expertise government licensed holder local Trekking Guide.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary trekking gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Friends Adventure Team's Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, Walking Poles and Duffel Bag, to be return after trip completed.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Arrangement of all rescue and evacuation promptly, in Worst Condition
- Group Trekking Gears.
- Trekking Map, Friends Adventure Team's special Souvenir.
Everest Panorama/View Trek Cost Excludes
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- All desserts, sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Medical and Travel Insurance and Emergency rescue by any means of Transportation including Helicopter evacuation if required.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Hot shower and battery charging on the tea houses.
- Any other item not included in "Cost Includes" Section.
Everest Panorama/View Trek Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Everest Panorama Trek Cost Facts
- The above trekking Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This trek can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The trek Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Trekking Cost also affect the number of guides and porters.
- For these reasons the same trek can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Everest Panorama Trek.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|March, 12, 2017 - March, 22, 2017||Available||1,380.00||Inquiry|
|March, 26, 2017 - April, 04, 2017||Available||1,380.00||Inquiry|
|April, 01, 2017 - April, 10, 2017||Available||1,380.00||Inquiry|
|April, 15, 2017 - April, 25, 2017||Available||1,380.00||Inquiry|
|May, 01, 2017 - May, 10, 2017||Available||1,380.00||Inquiry|
|May, 16, 2017 - May, 26, 2017||Available||1,380.00||Inquiry|
|October, 02, 2017 - October, 12, 2017||Available||1,380.00||Inquiry|
|October, 16, 2017 - October, 26, 2017||Available||1,380.00||Inquiry|
|November, 03, 2017 - November, 13, 2017||Available||1,380.00||Inquiry|
|November, 18, 2017 - November, 28, 2017||Available||1,380.00||Inquiry|
|December, 03, 2017 - December, 13, 2017||Available||1,380.00||Inquiry|
|December, 19, 2017 - December, 29, 2017||Available||1,380.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Similar Everest Region Trek