This is usually climbed from the north and combined with a crossing of the Tashi Labtsa. The approach from the Rolwaling is long, involves crossing a steep pass to even get to base camp and is crevassed but otherwise on the peak it isn't steep.
Ramdung Peak (5930m) is situated south of the Tashi Labtsa Pass, which borders Khumbu and the immense Rolwaling valley. Crossing the pass into the remote valley of Rolwaling takes you to the rarely climbed peak of Ramdung. Your climb of this 'hidden peak' of the Himalayan wilderness begins with a trek into the Rolwaling valley, just recently opened to trekkers. You first make an ascent up lower Ramdung, which, despite its lack of height compared to Parchamo, offers a challenging climb, requiring two high camps on the northeast face route.
Ramdung Go Peak Climbing Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu & transfer to Hotel
- Day 02: Prepare Permit and briefing
- Day 03: Drive to Charikot - Ratmate by land transfer
- Day 04: Ratmate - Bhorle or Bagar
- Day 05: Bagar - Jagat
- Day 06: Jagat - Simi goun
- Day 07: Simi goun - Yak khark
- Day 08: Yak khark - Beding 3693m.
- Day 09: Beding - Na Gaun
- Day 10: Na Gaun - Na visit the glacier and lake
- Day 11: Na Gaun - High camp of Ramdung peak
- Day 12: H.C.- Ramdung Go climbing & Back to Na Gaun
- Day 13: Na Gaun - Dangkhang
- Day 14: Dangkhang - Ghanger
- Day 15: Ghanger - Jyaku
- Day 16: Jyaku - Rato Mate
- Day 17: Ratomate - Dolkha/ Charikot
- Day 18: Drive to Kathmandu by land transfer, hotel
- Day 19: Ramdung Go Pek Climbing Expedition ends /Final departure
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Ramdung Go Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Includes
- Arrival & Departure Transfers on both Domestic and International Flights.
- All transportation service from starting and ending points of Ramdung Go Peak Climbing Expedition.
- Standard Hotel Accommodation on a twin share on BB basis.
- Ramdung Go Peak Climbing permits(TIMS Card).
- Ramdung Go Peak climbing expedition route map.
- Accommodation in best available Teahouse or Lodge while Trekking to Ramdung Go Peak B.C.
- Accommodation in Tented Camp while on Ramdung Go Peak B.C.
- Three times meals while on Annapurna Region Trek & Ramdung Go Peak Climbing Expedition.
- All Necessary Camping Equipments; Tent, Table & Chair for Climbing Expedition's crew's.
- Climbing/Trekking Guide, Cook, Porters with their equipments, daily wages & food
- Ramdung Go Peak expedition group climbing gear, climbing rope, snow bars & carabineers etc.
- Warm clothing, trek gear for nepali staff including porters.
- Life & medical insurance for Nepali staff & Porters.
- 2:1 Ratio porter carrying 30KG.
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) & Gamow Bag along with the comprehensive First Aid Kit
- Agency service charge.
- Ample farewell dinner with Nepali song & dance.
Ramdung Go Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Excludes
- International airfare and airport tax.
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Medical and personal high risk insurance.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Bar & Beverage Bills.
- Personal equipment & climbing gears.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation.
- Climbing Bonus & tips for Ramdung Go Peak climbing expedition base camp staffs and personal nature expenses.
- Permit fees and custom charge for Sat phone, communication gadget and commercial filming while on Ramdung Go Peak climbing expedition trips.
Ramdung Go Peak Climbing Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Ramdung Go Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Facts
- The above Expedition Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This Expedition can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates of Expedition will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The Expedition Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced Expedition/Hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Expedition Cost also affect the number of Mountain Guides, Porters and Services.
- For these reasons the same Expedition can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Ramdung Go Peak Climbing Expedition.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|March, 05, 2017 - March, 23, 2017||Available||3,990.00||Inquiry|
|March, 22, 2017 - April, 09, 2017||Available||3,990.00||Inquiry|
|October, 10, 2017 - October, 28, 2017||Available||3,990.00||Inquiry|
|October, 22, 2017 - November, 09, 2017||Available||3,990.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Ramdung Go Peak Climbing Route Map: Approx..
Similar Langtang Region Climbing