Langsisa Ri Peak Climbing is another popular among hobby climbers and its accessible route follows to regular Langtang trekking region.Langsisa Ri Peak is situated in the very popular Langtang Region and is technically challenging peak. The peak is for those who really like to have adventure in using their experience with full climbing equipments such as rope, ice-axe, ten etc. It takes you the way of Langtang River with traditional Tamang culture and boarder of Tibet with a view of fields enclosed by stone walls as well as herds of yaks. Togeteher climbers also enjoy abundant of Himalayan wildlife and very scenic destination exploration.
Langsisa Ri peak is fairly takes you through Langtang valley, a narrow and mountain valley nestled between the main Himalayan range to the north, and snowy peaks to the south. Therefore, while having this trip you will have amazing mountain vistas including of mighty Langtang Lirung (7,246 m) and many other smaller peaks--namely Ganjala Pass (5,122 m), Gang Chhenpo (6,388 m), and other trekking peaks of Naya Kangri (5,846 m), Dorge Lakpa (6,989 m) to name a few.
Langsisa Ri Peak Climbing Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu & transfer to hotel
- Day 02: Kathmandu; Prepare climbing
- Day 03: Drive to Syabru besi
- Day 04: Trek to Lama Hotel
- Day 05: Trek to Langtang village
- Day 06: Trek to Gynging Gompa
- Day 07: Acclimatization
- Day 08: Trek to Langshisa Khark
- Day 09: Trek to Langshisa Base camp
- Day 10: Base camp to high camp
- Day 11: Summit Langshisa 6427m & Base camp
- Day 12: Trek to Kyanging Gompa
- Day 13: Trek to Lama Hotel
- Day 14: Trek to Shyabru village
- Day 15: Trek to Barkho & drive to Kathmandu
- Day 16: Langsisa Ri Peak Climbing Expedition trip ends /Transfer to airport for final departure
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Langsisa Ri Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Includes
- Welcome/Farewell dinner with cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Airport Pick and Drop in Kathmandu by Private vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu in B/B basis.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek.
- Standard Lodge/Guest House accommodation (best available) with twin sharing basis during the trek.
- Accommodation in Tented Camp while on Langsisa Ri Base Camp.
- Full Board Meals (3 Meals a day) while on the trek.
- Langsisa Ri Peak Climbing permits and TIMS Card fees.
- All necessary camping equipments; Tent, Table & Chair for climbing expedition's crew's.
- Professional & highly expertise government licensed holder local Trekking/Climbing Guide.
- 2:1 Ratio porter carrying 30KG.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary trekking gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Friends Adventure Team's Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, Walking Poles and Duffel Bag, to be return after trip completed.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Arrangement of all rescue and evacuation promptly, in Worst Condition
- Langsisa Ri Peak Climbing group climbing gear, climbing rope, snow bars & carabineers etc.
- Trekking Map, Friends Adventure Team's special Souvenir.
- Agency service charge.
Langsisa Ri Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Excludes
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- All desserts, sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Medical and Travel Insurance and Emergency rescue by any means of Transportation including Helicopter evacuation if required.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Hot shower and battery charging on the tea houses.
- Any other item not included in "Cost Includes" Section.
Langsisa Ri Peak Climbing Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Langsisa Ri Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Facts
- The above Expedition Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This Expedition can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates of Expedition will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The Expedition Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced Expedition/Hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Expedition Cost also affect the number of Mountain Guides, Porters and Services.
- For these reasons the same Expedition can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Langsisa Ri Peak Climbing Expedition.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|March, 05, 2017 - March, 21, 2017||Available||1,980.00||Inquiry|
|March, 22, 2017 - April, 07, 2017||Available||1,980.00||Inquiry|
|October, 10, 2017 - October, 26, 2017||Available||1,980.00||Inquiry|
|October, 22, 2017 - November, 07, 2017||Available||1,980.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Langsisa Ri Peak Climbing Route Map: Approx..
Similar Langtang Region Climbing