Tharpu Chuli or Tent Peak is one of the trekking peaks in the Nepali Himalaya range. The peak has a nice central position in the Annapurna range. It is easier to climb than both Tharpu-chuli and Singu Chuli which also are trekking peaks of the Annapurna. The ascent requires ice climbing equipment.
Tharpu Chuli /Tent Peak is a very interesting climbing objective because of its short access trek through a stunningly beautiful valley to the heart of Annapurna range in the Annapurna Sanctuary. The climb presents awesome climbing aesthetics and it can be made challenging and relatively easy depending on the chosen route and it is absolutely perfect for people with limited time wishing to do a short and remarkable trek to Annapurna Sanctuary combined with an impressive climb.
Tharpu Chuli / Tent Peak offers an ideal opportunity for Himalayan peak submitters. Climbing Tharpu Chuli Peak offers an unparalleled view of the entire Annapurna Sanctuary a wonderful circle of hanging glaciers and moraines surrounded higher Annapurnas. Tharpu Chuli Peak Climbing is the best trip for climbing a peak in the Himalayas in the shortest timeframe for Nepal.
Tent (Tharpu Chuli) Peak Climbing Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, welcome dinner, O/n at hotel
- Day 02: Cultural Tour in Kathmandu / climbing preparation
- Day 03: Drive to Nayapul and trek to Thikhedhunga
- Day 04: Trek to Ghorepani
- Day 05: Trek to Tadapani after Poon Hill morning excursion
- Day 06: Trek to Chomrong
- Day 07: Trek to Dovan
- Day 08: Trek to Machapuchare base camp 3800m
- Day 09: Trek to Annapurna Base camp 4200m
- Day 10: Acclimatization rest Day at base camp
- Day 11: Trek to Tent peak base camp 4700m
- Day 12: Trek to high camp
- Day 13: Summit the Tharpu Chuli peak 5563m and back to base camp
- Day 14: Trek to Bamboo
- Day 15: Trek to Jhino Danda
- Day 16: Trek to Nayapul and to Pokhara O/n at hotel
- Day 17: Drive to Kathmandu / free time
- Day 18: Trip end / Departure
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Tent (Tharpu Chuli) Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Includes
- Arrival & Departure Transfers on both Domestic and International Flights.
- All transportation service from starting and ending points of Tent (Tharpu Chuli) Peak Climbing Expedition.
- Standard Hotel Accommodation on a twin share on BB basis.
- Tent (Tharpu Chuli) Peak Climbing permits and entrance fees for Annapurna Conservation Area (TIMS Card).
- Annapurna Trek & Tent (Tharpu Chuli) Peak climbing expedition route map.
- Accommodation in best available Teahouse or Lodge while Trekking to Tent (Tharpu Chuli) Peak B.C.
- Accommodation in Tented Camp while on Tent (Tharpu Chuli) Peak B.C.
- Three times meals while on Annapurna Region Trek & Tent (Tharpu Chuli) Peak Climbing Expedition.
- All Necessary Camping Equipments; Tent, Table & Chair for Climbing Expedition's crew's.
- Climbing/Trekking Guide, Cook, Porters with their equipments, daily wages & food
- Tent (Tharpu Chuli) Peak expedition group climbing gear, climbing rope, snow bars & carabineers etc.
- Warm clothing, trek gear for nepali staff including porters.
- Life & medical insurance for Nepali staff & Porters.
- 2:1 Ratio porter carrying 30KG.
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) & Gamow Bag along with the comprehensive First Aid Kit
- Agency service charge.
- Ample farewell dinner with Nepali song & dance.
Tent (Tharpu Chuli) Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Excludes
- International airfare and airport tax.
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Medical and personal high risk insurance.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Bar & Beverage Bills.
- Personal equipment & climbing gears.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation.
- Climbing Bonus & tips for Tent (Tharpu Chuli) Peak climbing expedition base camp staffs and personal nature expenses.
- Permit fees and custom charge for Sat phone, communication gadget and commercial filming while on Tent (Tharpu Chuli) Peak climbing expedition trips.
Tent (Tharpu Chuli) Peak Climbing Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Tent Peak (Tharpu Chuli) Climbing Expedition Cost Facts
- The above Expedition Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This Expedition can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates of Expedition will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The Expedition Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced Expedition/Hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Expedition Cost also affect the number of Mountain Guides, Porters and Services.
- For these reasons the same Expedition can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Tent Peak (Tharpu chuli) Climbing Expedition.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|March, 20, 2017 - April, 06, 2017||Guaranteed||1,690.00||Inquiry|
|May, 20, 2017 - June, 07, 2017||Available||1,690.00||Inquiry|
|October, 10, 2017 - October, 26, 2017||Available||1,690.00||Inquiry|
|October, 22, 2017 - November, 09, 2017||Available||1,690.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Tent Peak (Tharpu Chuli) Climbing Map
Similar Annapurna Region Climbing