Jomsom Muktinath Trek is one of the Nepal's most famous trekking destinations and it lies in the middle of Anapurna Circuit Trekking Route or Upper Mustang trekking route or Lo Manthang Trekking Trail. Jomsom valley is popularly known as Thak-khola, the main ethnic group here is Thakali who follows the Buddhist religion.
Jomsom Muktinath Trek destinations lies between Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Range. This region is famous for apples. It is an old salt-trade route. Muktinath (31080mt) is a famous pilgrimage destination for both Hindus and Buddhists. Kaligandaki valley is known for its fossils, locally known as saligram, and Hindus believe that saligram is manifestation of Vishnu, the Preserver of the world. There is no dubt this is the one of the unbeatable famous trekking destination of the world.
Jomsom Muktinath Trek Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel
- Day 02: Cultural Tours in Kathmandu/Preparation for Trek, Overninght in Hotel
- Day 03: Drive to Pokhara (820m), Chek in Hotel
- Day 04: Fly to Jomsom (2,720m) & trek to Kagbeni, Overnight in Guest House
- Day 05: Trek to Muktinath (3,760m), Overnight in Guest House
- Day 06: Trek to Thini (2,840m), Overnight in Guest House
- Day 06: Trek to Kalopani (2530m), Overnight in Guest House
- Day 06: Trek to Ghasa (2,010m), Overnight in Guest House
- Day 07: Trek to Tatopani (1,190m), Overnight in Guest House
- Day 08: Trek to Ghorepani (2,860m), Overnight in Guest House
- Day 09: Hike to Poon Hill (3,210m) & trek to Tadapani (2,630m), Overnight in Guest House
- Day 10: Trek to Nayapul (1,070m) and Drive to Pokhara, Check in Hotel
- Day 11: Drive back to Kathmandu, Check in Hotel
- Day 12: Jomsom to Muktinath trek ends / Final Departure
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Jomsom Muktinath Trek Cost Includes
- Pick up and drop service from Airport to Hotel and viceversa by Private vehicle.
- 3 Days accommodation in Tourist Standard Hotel in Kathmandu B/B Basis .
- 2 Days accmmoodation in Tourist Standard Hotel in Pokhara.
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Pokhara - Pokhara to Kathmandu by Private Vehicle.
- Oneway Flight tickets for Jomsom to Pokhara.
- Full Board Open and Choice Meals (3 Meals a day) wihile on Trek.
- Accommodation in twin sharing bases during trek in Tea House, Lodges or Guesthouse.
- Trekking Permit and Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- Professional & highly expertise Local Trekking Guide.
- 2:1 Porters.
- Group Trekking Gears.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sun glasses etc.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- Agency Service Charge (10%) and all kinds of Government Taxes(13% VAT ).
Jomsom Muktinath Trek Cost Excludes
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- Items of personal nature, laundry expenses, tips.
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses.
- Clothing, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue (Helicopter), Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Travel Insurance, Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods.
- Any other item not included in "COST INCLUDES” Section
Jomsom Muktinath Trek Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Jomsom Muktinath Trek Cost Facts
- The above trekking Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This trek can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The trek Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Trekking Cost also affect the number of guides and porters.
- For these reasons the same trek can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Jomsom Muktinath Trek .
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|March, 06, 2017 - March, 18, 2017||Available||1,390.00||Inquiry|
|March, 16, 2017 - March, 28, 2017||Available||1,390.00||Inquiry|
|April, 02, 2017 - April, 14, 2017||Available||1,390.00||Inquiry|
|April, 16, 2017 - April, 28, 2017||Available||1,390.00||Inquiry|
|May, 06, 2017 - May, 18, 2017||Available||1,390.00||Inquiry|
|May, 20, 2017 - June, 01, 2017||Available||1,390.00||Inquiry|
|September, 02, 2017 - September, 14, 2017||Available||1,390.00||Inquiry|
|September, 18, 2017 - September, 30, 2017||Available||1,390.00||Inquiry|
|October, 03, 2017 - October, 15, 2017||Available||1,390.00||Inquiry|
|October, 18, 2017 - October, 30, 2017||Available||1,390.00||Inquiry|
|November, 06, 2017 - November, 18, 2017||Available||1,390.00||Inquiry|
|November, 24, 2017 - December, 06, 2017||Available||1,390.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Similar Annapurna Region Trek