Singu Chuli (also known as Fluted Peak) is one of the trekking peaks in the Nepal Himalaya range. The peak is located just west of Ganggapurna in the Annapurna Himal. The peak requires ice climbing equipment.
Singu Chuli with a height of 6105m, is the mountain formerly known as Fluted Peak. Although it has quite an easy access, this mountain has proven too difficult for most commercial climbing groups, so most of them concentrate their efforts on Tent Peak. This peak of 6501m is named for the steep ice slopes and can be approached from Pokhara by trekking into Annapurna sanctuary.
A 'trekking' peak, but this is no indication of the difficulties. Right in the centre of the Annapurna sanctuary, with the views and exposure that this brings, Singu Chul is a fantastic looking peak that seems much more daunting viewed from Annapurna base camp than it's height suggests. This impression grows the closer you get. Various routes are possible but the south ridge dominates the eye. Combined with Tharpu Chuli, its much easier neighbour, it makes a great and cheap proposition for serious himalayan climbing in fantastic scenery without the crowds.
Singu Chuli Peak Climbing Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu / airport pick up and transfer to hotel
- Day 02: Half day guided tour and trip briefing and trek preparation
- Day 03: Drive to Pokhara o/n (960 m) / stay at hotel
- Day 04: Drive to Nayapul and trek to Ghandruk(1920 m)
- Day 05: Trek to Chomrong (2170 m)
- Day 06: Trek to Doven (2600 m)
- Day 07: Trek to Machhapuchare Base Camp (3700 m)
- Day 08: Excursion day hike to Annapurna Base Camp
- Day 09: Trek to Singuchuli Base Camp (4200 m)
- Day 10: Acclimatization day and climbing equipment recheck
- Day 11: Trek to High Camp (4920 m)
- Day 12: Trek to Camp 1 (5600 m)
- Day 13: Singuchuli / fluted peak summit and back to Base camp
- Day 14: Extra day for summit
- Day 15: Back to Machhapuchare Base Camp
- Day 16: Trek to Bamboo (2310 m)
- Day 17: Trek to Jhinudanda (1780 m)
- Day 18: Trek to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara
- Day 19: Free exploration rest day in Pokhara
- Day 20: Drive to Kathmandu / stay at hotel / exploration day
- Day 21: Singuchuli peak climbing ends / airport transfer
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Singu Chuli Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Includes
- Welcome/Farewell dinner with cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Airport Pick and Drop in Kathmandu by Private vehicle.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek.
- Standard Lodge/Guest House accommodation (best available) with twin sharing basis during the trek.
- Accommodation in Tented Camp while on Singhu Chuli Base Camp.
- Full Board Meals (3 Meals a day) while on the trek.
- Singhu Chuli Climbing permits and entrance fees for Annapurna Conservation Area (TIMS Card).
- All necessary camping equipments; Tent, Table & Chair for climbing expedition's crew's.
- Professional & highly expertise government licensed holder local Trekking/Climbing Guide.
- 2:1 Ratio porter carrying 30KG.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary trekking gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Friends Adventure Team's Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, Walking Poles and Duffel Bag, to be return after trip completed.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Arrangement of all rescue and evacuation promptly, in Worst Condition
- Singhu Chuli expedition group climbing gear, climbing rope, snow bars & carabineers etc.
- Trekking Map, Friends Adventure Team's special Souvenir.
- Agency service charge.
Singu Chuli Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Excludes
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- All desserts, sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Medical and Travel Insurance and Emergency rescue by any means of Transportation including Helicopter evacuation if required.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Hot shower and battery charging on the tea houses.
- Any other item not included in "Cost Includes" Section.
Singu Chuli Peak Climbing Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Singu Chuli Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Facts
- The above Expedition Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This Expedition can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates of Expedition will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The Expedition Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced Expedition/Hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Expedition Cost also affect the number of Mountain Guides, Porters and Services.
- For these reasons the same Expedition can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Singu Chuli Peak Climbing Expedition.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|October, 16, 2017 - November, 05, 2017||Guaranteed||3,150.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Singu Chuli Peak Climbing Route Map: Approx.
Similar Annapurna Region Climbing