Larke Peak Climbing of Manaslu region is even newly opened by Nepal government for the trekkers. Manaslu has still its own natural amazing of beauty that every trekker can have the maximum satisfaction of nature's paradise here. Tamang and Sherpa communities ’ diverse culture and tradition make the journey fascinating and ever memorable. This trek initiates from Gorkha along with Larke pass (5420 m.) and prorogues finally Besisahar.
Trekking around Manaslu rewards you an excellent opportunity to experience in the exceptionally unvisited region of Nepal. Larke Peak Climbing and Manaslu trekking region of Nepal receives a few trekkers, which makes your visit here more interesting and exotic. Manaslu trekking has been open for travelers since 1991 and it provides spectacular beauties along the border of Nepal and Tibet and organized trekking in groups and special permits are required to get entry into this region.
Larke Peak Climbing Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu & drive to hotel
- Day 02: Prepare permit and trekking
- Day 03: Drive to Arughat – camping
- Day 04: Arughat – Liding – camping
- Day 05: Liding – Machhakhola camping
- Day 06: Machhakola – Thulo dhunga – camping
- Day 07: Thulo Dhunga– Philim – camping
- Day 08: Philim - Bephadi – camping
- Day 09: Bephadi – Namrung – camping
- Day 10: Namrung – Shella village – camping
- Day 11: Shella – Sama Gaun (village)
- Day 12: Sama Village – rest day for acclimatization
- Day 13: Sama – Samdo – camping
- Day 14: Samdo - Larke Peak B.C. – camping
- Day 15: Base camp - High camp
- Day 16: Summit Larke Peak & return B.C.
- Day 17: Larke pass 5213m. – Bhimtang
- Day 18: Bhimtang - Teliche
- Day 19: Teliche – Dharapani
- Day 20 Dharapani – Chamche & drive to Kathmandu
- Day 21: larke Peak Climbing Expedition trip ends / Final Departure
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Larke Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Includes
- Arrival & Departure Transfers on both Domestic and International Flights.
- All transportation service from starting and ending points of Larke Peak Climbing Expedition.
- Standard Hotel Accommodation on a twin share on BB basis.
- Larke Peak Climbing permits.
- Manaslu round trek Special Permit with & Annapurna conservation permit
- Larke Peak climbing expedition route map.
- Accommodation in best available Teahouse or Lodge while Trekking to Larke Peak B.C.
- Accommodation in Tented Camp while on Larke Peak B.C.
- Three times meals while on Annapurna Region Trek & Larke Peak Climbing Expedition.
- All Necessary Camping Equipments; Tent, Table & Chair for Climbing Expedition's crew's.
- Climbing/Trekking Guide, Cook, Porters with their equipments, daily wages & food
- Larke Peak expedition group climbing gear, climbing rope, snow bars & carabineers etc.
- Warm clothing, trek gear for nepali staff including porters.
- Life & medical insurance for Nepali staff & Porters.
- 2:1 Ratio porter carrying 30KG.
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) & Gamow Bag along with the comprehensive First Aid Kit
- Agency service charge.
- Ample farewell dinner with Nepali song & dance.
Larke Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Excludes
- International airfare and airport tax.
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Medical and personal high risk insurance.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Bar & Beverage Bills.
- Personal equipment & climbing gears.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation.
- Climbing Bonus & tips for Larke Peak climbing expedition base camp staffs and personal nature expenses.
- Permit fees and custom charge for Sat phone, communication gadget and commercial filming while on Larke Peak climbing expedition trips.
Larke Peak Climbing Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Larke Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Facts
- The above Expedition Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This Expedition can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates of Expedition will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The Expedition Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced Expedition/Hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Expedition Cost also affect the number of Mountain Guides, Porters and Services.
- For these reasons the same Expedition can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Larke Peak Climbing Expedition.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|March, 05, 2017 - March, 26, 2017||Available||4,190.00||Inquiry|
|March, 22, 2017 - April, 12, 2017||Available||4,190.00||Inquiry|
|October, 10, 2017 - October, 31, 2017||Available||4,190.00||Inquiry|
|October, 22, 2017 - November, 12, 2017||Available||4,190.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Larke Peak Climbing Route Map: Approx..
Similar Langtang Region Climbing