Langtang Gosaikunda Trek takes an 8-9 hrs bus-ride to Syabru besi and follows the path along a river all the way to Kyanjin Gompa (3720mt). Langtang valley is a typical Tamang village surrounded by beautiful Himalayan peaks. Rest and explore and walk backdown to Thulo Syabru a Tamang village on the hill ridge. The trail then ascends all the way up to the sacred lake Gosaikunda via Chandanbari and on a clear day spectacular views of Langtang Ganesh Himal, the Manaslu and Annapurna ranges can be seen from Lauribina.
After the lake cross the Lauribina pass at 4610mt and descend to Phedi and continue to Tharepati another view point at 3510mt which allows views of Dorje Lakpa, Phurbi Chyachu and the eastern Himalayan range. Then the path continues over the ridge through the forests and villages with a number of ascents and descents and finally arrives at Sundarijal.
Langtang Gosaikunda Trek Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: Cultural Tours in Kathmandu/Preparation for Trek, Overninght in Hotel
- Day 03: Drive to Syabrubesi, Overnight in Tea House.
- Day 04: Trek to Lama Hotel, Overnight in Tea House.
- Day 05: Trek to Langtang, Overnight in Tea House.
- Day 06: Trek to Kyanjin Gompa, Overnight in Tea House.
- Day 07: Acclimatization and Rest day at Kyanjin Gompa, Overnight in Tea House.
- Day 08: Trek back to Lama Hotel, Overnight in Tea House.
- Day 09: Trek to Thulo Syabru, Overnight in Tea House.
- Day 10: Trek to Sing Gompa, Overnight in Tea House.
- Day 11: Trek to Gosainkunda, Overnight in Tea House.
- Day 12: Trek back to Dhunche, Overnight in Lodge/Guest House.
- Day 13: Drive back to Kathmandu, Check in Hotel.
- Day 14: Langtang Gosaikunda Trek ends/ Final Departure.
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Langtang Gosaikunda Trek Cost Includes
- Pick up and drop service from Airport to Hotel and viceversa by Private vehicle.
- 3 Days accommodation in Tourist Standard Hotel in Kathmandu B/B Basis.
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi - Dhunche to Kathmandu by Private Vehicle.
- Full Board Open and Choice Meals (3 Meals a day) wihile on Trek.
- Accommodation in twin sharing bases during trek in Tea House, Lodges or Guesthouse.
- Trekking Permit and Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- Professional & highly expertise Local Trekking Guide.
- 2:1 Porters.
- Group Trekking Gears.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sun glasses etc.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- Agency Service Charge (10%) and all kinds of Government Taxes(13% VAT ).
Langtang Gosaikunda Trek Cost Excludes
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- Items of personal nature, laundry expenses, tips.
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses.
- Clothing, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue (Helicopter), Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Travel Insurance, Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods.
- Any other item not included in "COST INCLUDES” Section
Langtang Gosaikunda Trek Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
langtang Gosaikunda Trek Cost Facts
- The above trekking Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This trek can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The trek Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Trekking Cost also affect the number of guides and porters.
- For these reasons the same trek can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Langtang Gosaikunda Trek Trek.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|March, 19, 2017 - April, 06, 2017||Available||1,490.00||Inquiry|
|April, 02, 2017 - April, 19, 2017||Available||1,490.00||Inquiry|
|April, 16, 2017 - May, 03, 2017||Available||1,490.00||Inquiry|
|April, 30, 2017 - May, 18, 2017||Available||1,490.00||Inquiry|
|September, 17, 2017 - October, 03, 2017||Available||1,490.00||Inquiry|
|October, 01, 2017 - October, 18, 2017||Available||1,490.00||Inquiry|
|October, 22, 2017 - November, 08, 2017||Available||1,490.00||Inquiry|
|November, 05, 2017 - November, 22, 2017||Available||1,490.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Similar Langtang Region Trek