Helambu Culture Trek is easy and provides the spectacular views of the Langtang (7245m), Ganesh Himal (7405m), Dorje Lhakpa (6990m) and other small mountains of Langtang Himalayan range. You'll have an oppertunity to explore buddhist village, encountering lots of warm and friendly people. It is an ideal trip for those who have a short time and like to combine both cultural scene. You will enjoy visiting the culturally rich Tamang villages, Buddhist Gompas and the fantastic landscape with rice fields.
Helambu is a lush region to the North of Kathmandu inhabited by Sherpas and Tamang people although the Sherpas of this region differ in their practices from their cousins in the Everest region.The trek passes through some beautiful forests and very interesting villages on route.
Helambu Cultural Trek is relatively an easy and the main highlights are Ama Yangri (3771mt), from where one can enjoy spectacular views of Dorje Lhakpa (6966m), Phurbi chyachu 6637m, Ganchenpo 6387m and other peaks of the Langtang Himalayan range and moreover you will have an opportunity to explore Sherpa and Tamang culture and they are Buddhist by religion. Along the way you will be encountering lots of warm and friendly people, monasteries, chorten, wild honey hives and beautiful landscape. It is an ideal trip for those who don't have a long vacation.
Helambu Cultural Trek Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: Cultural Tours in Kathmandu/Preparation for Trek, Overninght in Hotel.
- Day 03: Drive to Sundarijal (1460m) & Trek to Chisapani (2215m), Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 04: Trek to Kutumsang (2470m), Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 05: Trek to Tharepati (3510m), Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 06: Trek to Tarkeghyang (2740m) & hike to Yangri Peak, Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 07: Ttrek to Sermathang (2590m), Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 08: Trek to Melamchi Bazar (870m), Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 09: Drive back to Kathmandu, Check in Hotel.
- Day 10: Helambu Cultural Treks Ends/ Final Departure
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Helambu Cultural Trek Cost Includes
- Airport Pick and Drop in Kathmandu by Private vehicle.
- Welcome/Farewell dinner with cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accmmodiation in Kathmandu B/B Basis.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek.
- Standard Lodge/Guest House accommodation (best available) with twin sharing basis during the trek.
- Full Board Meals (3 Meals a day) while on the trek.
- Trekking Permit and Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- Professional & highly expertise government licensed holder local Trekking Guide.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary trekking gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Friends Adventure Team's Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, Walking Poles and Duffel Bag, to be return after trip completed.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Arrangement of all rescue and evacuation promptly, in Worst Condition
- Group Trekking Gears.
- Trekking Map, Friends Adventure Team's special Souvenir.
Helambu Cultural Trek Cost Excludes
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- All desserts, sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Medical and Travel Insurance and Emergency rescue by any means of Transportation including Helicopter evacuation if required.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Hot shower and battery charging on the tea houses.
- Any other item not included in "Cost Includes" Section.
Helambu Cultural Trek Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Helambu Cultural Trek Cost Facts
- The above trekking Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This trek can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The trek Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Trekking Cost also affect the number of guides and porters.
- For these reasons the same trek can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Helambu Cultural Trek.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|March, 19, 2017 - March, 29, 2017||Available||1,090.00||Inquiry|
|April, 02, 2017 - April, 12, 2017||Available||1,090.00||Inquiry|
|April, 16, 2017 - April, 26, 2017||Available||1,090.00||Inquiry|
|April, 30, 2017 - May, 09, 2017||Available||1,090.00||Inquiry|
|September, 24, 2017 - October, 03, 2017||Available||1,090.00||Inquiry|
|October, 01, 2017 - October, 10, 2017||Available||1,090.00||Inquiry|
|October, 22, 2017 - November, 02, 2017||Available||1,090.00||Inquiry|
|November, 05, 2017 - November, 15, 2017||Available||1,090.00||Inquiry|
|November, 19, 2017 - November, 29, 2017||Available||1,090.00||Inquiry|
|December, 03, 2017 - December, 13, 2017||Available||1,090.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Similar Langtang Region Trek