- Explore Cultural & Heritages Sites at Kathmandu.
- Thrilling Mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla.
- Discover Sherpa villages & witness their ancient Buddhist culture
- Explore centuries old Thame and Tengboche monasteries
- Hike to Kala Pattar (18,192') and Everest Base Camp (17,590').
- Experience the amazing views of Everest and other peaks of the Khumbu
- Witness the longest glacier of Nepal, the Gokyo Lakes & the famous viewpoint of Gokyo Ri
The main highlights of the Everest Kala Pattar & Gokyo Ri Trek are the longest glacier of Nepal, the Ngozumba Glacier, the pristine Gokyo Lakes and the hike up to the famous viewpoints of Kala Pattar and Gokyo Ri. Add in the exciting crossing of the Cho La pass, Everest Base Camp and the fascinating Sherpa culture, and this trip is rightly popular.
The Everest Kala Pattar & Gokyo Ri Trek follows the Dudh Kosi river. It has all of the benefits of the Everest Base Camp trek but fewer visitors. The staggering mountain panorama from the pinnacle viewpoint at top Gokyo Ri is the climax of the journey, with a panorama of four of the world's ten highest peaks, Everest, Lhotse, Cho-Oyu and Makalu on display. Our professional mountain guide and experienced staff handle everything, while considering and understanding all your interests and needs along the way.
Everest Kalapathar Gokyo Ri Trek Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrive to Kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel
- Day 02: Cultural Tours around KTM Valley, Trek Preparation, Hotel
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2,840M), trek to Monjo (2840M), Lodge
- Day 04: Trekking to Namche Bazaar (3,440M), Lodge
- Day 05: Rest and acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar, Lodge
- Day 06: Trek to Dole (3980), Lodge
- Day 07: Trek to Machhermo (4,410M), Lodge
- Day 08: Trek to Gokyo Lakes / Valley (4760M), Lodge
- Day 09: Climbing Gokyo RI (5403M), acclimatization day in Gokyo
- Day 10: Trek to Thaknak AKA Dragnag (4,700M), Lodge
- Day 11: Cross Cho La Pass (5420M), Trek to Dzongla (4,830M), Lodge
- Day 12: Trek to Gorakshep (5,140M), Lodge
- Day 13: Hike to Kalapatthar (5545M), hike to EBC (5364M), Lodge
- Day 14: Trek down to Pangboche (3,930M), Lodge
- Day 15: Trek to Jorsalle or Monjo (2840M), Lodge
- Day 16: Trek to Lukla for overnight (2840M), Lodge
- Day 17: Fly to Kathmandu (1310M), Hotel
- Day 18: Free(Contingency)Day in Kathmandu, Hotel
- Day 19: Final Departure
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Everest Kalapathar Gokyo Ri Trek Cost Includes
- Welcome/Farewell dinner with cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Airport Pick and Drop in Kathmandu by Private vehicle.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek.
- Round Flight ticket for Up and Down (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) with airport TAX.
- Standard Lodge/Guest House accommodation (best available) with twin sharing basis during the trek.
- Full Board Meals (3 Meals a day) while on the trek.
- Trekking Permit and Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- Professional & highly expertise government licensed holder local Trekking Guide.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary trekking gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Friends Adventure Team's Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, Walking Poles and Duffel Bag, to be return after trip completed.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Arrangement of all rescue and evacuation promptly, in Worst Condition
- Group Trekking Gears.
- Trekking Map, Friends Adventure Team's special Souvenir.
Everest Kalapathar Gokyo Ri Trek Cost Excludes
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- All desserts, sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Medical and Travel Insurance and Emergency rescue by any means of Transportation including Helicopter evacuation if required.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Hot shower and battery charging on the tea houses.
- Any other item not included in "Cost Includes" Section.
Everest Kalapathar Gokyo Ri Trek Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Everest Base Camp Trek Cost Facts
- The above trekking Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This trek can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The trek Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Trekking Cost also affect the number of guides and porters.
- For these reasons the same trek can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Everest Kalapathar Gokyo RI Trek.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|March, 08, 2017 - March, 27, 2017||Guranteed||1,650.00||Inquiry|
|March, 15, 2017 - April, 03, 2017||Guranteed||1,650.00||Inquiry|
|April, 05, 2017 - April, 24, 2017||Guranteed||1,650.00||Inquiry|
|April, 19, 2017 - May, 09, 2017||Available||1,650.00||Inquiry|
|May, 02, 2017 - May, 21, 2017||Available||1,650.00||Inquiry|
|May, 15, 2017 - June, 01, 2017||Guranteed||1,650.00||Inquiry|
|September, 06, 2017 - September, 23, 2017||Guranteed||1,650.00||Inquiry|
|September, 15, 2017 - October, 02, 2017||Available||1,650.00||Inquiry|
|October, 04, 2017 - October, 22, 2017||Guranteed||1,650.00||Inquiry|
|October, 15, 2017 - November, 02, 2017||Available||1,650.00||Inquiry|
|November, 06, 2017 - November, 23, 2017||Available||1,650.00||Inquiry|
|November, 15, 2017 - Decmber, 02, 2017||Available||1,650.00||Inquiry|
|December, 02, 2017 - December, 19, 2017||Available||1,650.00||Inquiry|
|December, 15, 2017 - January, 01, 2018||Available||1,650.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Similar Everest Region Trek