Tukuche Peak a wonderful mountain located in front of Dhaulagiri I and Annapurna range on the other side divided by the great Kali Gandaki George. This Peak is on the northern side of Nepal in the wildest valley (hidden valley) known as Mustang. Kali Gandaki River flows on its bottom. The Summit of Tukuche Peak offers stunning mountain vistas including entire Annapurna Range, Nilgiri and the beautiful villages of Marpha, Syang, and Jomsom.
We attempt the summit of Tukuche Peak (6,920m) about 4/5 days preparation in its Base Camp and High Camp via North East Ridge. Before attempting for climbing Tukuche Peak, the trek toward the peak made through the deepest George of Kali Gandaki using Pokhara- Beni unique drive and Tatopani (the hot spring)-Ghasa-Tukuche trekking trail of Annapurna conservation area. Magnificent mountain views and valleys viewed during the trekking and Peak climbing. Tukuche firstly climbed by a Swiss Team in 1969. Due to its remote location and the seriousness of the terrain the area seldom visited by commercial trekking and climbing groups. The Tukuche Peak is in Low Category in the sense of Risk and Technicality.
The attempt of the summit for this Tukuche Peak begins after we reach in the Hidden Valley Base Camp. Once we set up Base Camp we will begin pushing out the route and acclimatizing. When the climbing phase is over, we will descend to Jomsom have a rest there a night or two and take a flight out to Pokhara and then on to Kathmandu by any means.
We invite both the climbers requiring full board service or base camp service for this Tukuche Peak Climbing. Our service includes the proper maps of the trekking and climbing route, hygienic high altitude food cooked freshly by our experienced cooks, experienced and professional trekking and climbing Sherpas and guides, sufficient and quality logistics, properly arranged arrival and departure transfers, well managed accommodation and tours to Kathmandu and Pokhara valley.
Mount Tukuche Peak Expedition Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu & Transfer Hotel
- Day 02: Preparation for Expedition, Hotel
- Day 03: Expedition Briefing in Ministry of tourism, Hotel
- Day 04: Drive to Pokhara & transfer hotel
- Day 05: Flight to Jomsom & trek to Marpha, Lodge
- Day 06: Trek to Yak Khark, Camping
- Day 07: Trek to Hiden valley, Camping
- Day 08: Trek to Tukuche Peak Base Camp, Camping
- Day 09-25: Climbing period of Mount Tukuche Peak, Camping
- Day 26: Trek to Yak Khark or Marpha, Lodge
- Day 27: Trek to Jomsom, Lodge
- Day 28: Fly back to Pokhara to Kathmandu & transfer to hotel
- Day 29: Kathmandu, Rest Day, Hotel
- Day 30: Final Departures.
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customizetripomized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Mount Tukuche Expedition Cost Includes
- Transportation Arrival & Departure; on domestic and international flights.
- Standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B plan
- All Domestic flights charges.
- All Transportation service from starting and ending points of mount Tukuche Expedition trips.
- Climbing Sherpa guide for Tukuche Expedition.
- Mount Tukuche Expeditions Group climbing gears like rope, ice bar etc.
- Permits for the mount Tukuche Expedition.
- High altitude meal (Full board) while Trekking to Tukuche base camp and while Climbing.
- All the expenses & insurance of Liaison officer (Govt. of Nepal).
- Cook, support crew and porters with their equipments, daily wages, food & insurance etc.
- Camping & Kitchen equipment like base camp tents, dining tent with table and chair, kitchen tent with all utensil and toilet tent.
- High altitude tents and necessary gadgets like EPI gas and burner for high climb.
- Warm clothing, trek gear for nepali staff including porters
- Life & medical insurance for Nepali staff & Porters.
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) & Gamow Bag along with the comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Communication device like Satellite Phone & Willkie-Talkie in case of emergency.(USE PAY)
- Emergency Oxygen with regulator and mask.(USE PAY)
- Agency service charge.
- Ample farewell dinner with Nepali song & dance.
Mount Tukuche Expedition Cost Excludes
- International airfare and airport tax.
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Medical and personal high risk insurance.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Bar & Beverage Bills
- Personal equipment & climbing gears.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Climbing Bonus for Ama Dablam base camp staffs, tips and personal nature expenses.
- Permit fees and customizetripom charge for Sat phone, communication gadget and commercial filming while on Mount Tukuche Expedition.
- Garbage Deposit USD 5,000.00 (Sharing of the total person) and Deposit fee will be not refunded if the clients (climber) don't take back their garbage to Kathmandu.
Mount Tukuche Peak Expedition Fixed DepartureSpring/Autumn 2017/2018
Tukuche Peak Expedition Cost Facts
- The above Expedition Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This Expedition can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates of Expedition will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The Expedition Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced Expedition/Hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Expedition Cost also affect the number of Mountain Guides, Porters and Services.
- For these reasons the same Expedition can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Tukuche Peak Expedition.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|April, 16, 2017 - May, 15, 2017||Available||7,490.00||Inquiry|
|October, 02, 2017 - October, 31, 2017||Available||7,490.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Tukuche Expedition Route Map: Approx.
Similar 6,000M Expedition