Himlung Himal is one of the recently opened peaks for climbing and is located between Manaslu and Annapurna ranges.This expedition takes you through remote villages Nepal and Tibet border. Passing through two interesting Tibetian villages of Nar and Phu. Base camp will be established at the height of 4900m. which is located at the upper border of one of pastures belong to Phu. Normally three high camps will be established to reach the Summit. Camp I at the height of 5450m, Camp II at 6000m and Camp III at 6350m.
The Himlung Himal is situated in the Manaslu region, Mount Himlung himal Expeditions which is considered one of the remote corner of Nepal and Tibet boarder. This mountain has been becoming popular day by day to the climbers on these present days.
The Nepalese Gov. opened it's climbing permits only after 1992. Since it's opening only 3 teams have been succeeded to climb on the top of this mountain. Among them 1 team was the Japanese and the other to were the French.
Mount Himlung Expedition Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu & transfer to Hotel
- Day 02: Prepare for expedition, Hotel
- Day 03: Expedition briefing in Ministry of tourism, Hotel
- Day 04: Drive to Besi sahar - Chamche, lodge
- Day 05: Trek to Tal, Lodge
- Day 06: Trek to Koto, Lodge
- Day 07: Trek to Daramsala, Camping
- Day 08: Trek to Phu Khola, Camping
- Day 09: Trek to Phugaun, Camping
- Day 10: Trek to Himlung Base camp, Camping
- Day 11-27: Climbing Period of mount Himlung, Camping
- Day 28: Preparation for depart, Camping
- Day 29: Trek to Phugaun, Camping
- Day 30: Trek to Dharmasala, Camping
- Day 31: Trek to Koto, Camping
- Day 32: Trek to Tal, Lodge
- Day 33: Trek to Chamche & Drive to Kathmandu, Hotel
- Day 34: Free rest day in Kathmandu, Hotel
- Day 35: Final Departure
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Mount Himlung Expedition Cost Includes
- Transportation Arrival & Departure; on domestic and international flights.
- Standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B plan
- All Domestic flights charges.
- All Transportation service from starting and ending points of Himlung Expedition.
- Climbing Sherpa guide for Himlung Himal Expedition.
- Mount Himlung Expeditions Group climbing gears like rope, ice bar etc.
- Permits for the Mount Himlung Expedition.
- High altitude meal (Full board) while on Trekking to Himlung B.C. and while Climbing Himlung.
- All the expenses & insurance of Liaison officer (Govt. of Nepal).
- Cook, support crew and porters with their equipments, daily wages, food & insurance etc.
- Camping & Kitchen equipment like base camp tents, dining tent with table and chair, kitchen tent with all utensil and toilet tent.
- High altitude tents and necessary gadgets like EPI gas and burner for high climb.
- Warm clothing, trek gear for nepali staff including porters
- Life & medical insurance for Nepali staff & Porters.
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) & Gamow Bag along with the comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Communication device like Satellite Phone & Willkie-Talkie in case of emergency.(USE PAY)
- Emergency Oxygen with regulator and mask while on Himlung Expeditions.(USE PAY)
- Agency service charge.
- Ample farewell dinner with Nepali song & dance.
Mount Himlung Expedition Cost Excludes
- International airfare and airport tax.
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Medical and personal high risk insurance.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Bar & Beverage Bills
- Personal equipment & climbing gears.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Climbing Bonus for Himlung base camp staffs, tips and personal nature expenses.
- Permit fees and custom charge for Sat phone, communication gadget and commercial filming while on Himlung expedition.
- Garbage Deposit USD 5,00.00 (Sharing of the total person) and Deposit fee will be not refunded if the clients (climber) don't take back their garbage to Kathmandu.
Mount Himlung Expedition Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Mount Baruntse Expedition Cost Facts
- The above Expedition Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This Expedition can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates of Expedition will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The Expedition Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced Expedition/Hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Expedition Cost also affect the number of Mountain Guides, Porters and Services.
- For these reasons the same Expedition can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Baruntse Expedition.
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Himlung Expedition Route Map: Approx.
Similar 7,000M Expedition