- Explore the colourful and vibrant Kathmandu valley and UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Himalayan panoromic mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla.
- Explore Sherpa villages and the ancient Thame and Tengboche monasteries.
- Learn about Sherpa culture.
- Trek with ample acclimatisation days built in.
- Trek to the foot of breathtaking Everest, the worlds highest mountain.
- Set out on the challenging hikes to Kala Pattar (18,192ft) and Everest Base Camp (17,590ft)
The Everest Basecamp Trek is amongst the most popular trekking routes in Nepal. Every year thousands flock to the foothills of the Himalayas to get a glance of the majesty of the worlds tallest peak, and the Satellite Mountains that surrounds it. Despite its popularity, it is not like other easier trekking routes in Nepal, as the altitude and the long difficult climbs, make the journey tough, while still being worthwhile for experienced trekkers. Trekking in Nepal remains as one of the great adventures on the planet; and the number of people visiting Nepal for treks is not going to dwindle anytime soon.
The Everest basecamp trek takes trekkers through a variety of different environments, with climbs and descents, along the Dudh Koshi (Milk Koshi) river, through wonderful gorges, hills and valleys, and forests of Rhododendron trees; all the while walking in the shadow of mountains that are the highest in the world -peaks above 8000m.
After a short flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, the trek starts with an initial climb to Namche Bazar, which is the most important town in the Khumbu region of Nepal. Passing across scenic views everyday, trekkers can see various villages, monasteries, flora and fauna and stand in awe of the mountains on each day of the trek. While Kala Pathar (Black Rock), remains an important view point to see the majesty of Everest, the trek continues on and trekkers are expected to make it to the base camp on the ninth day of the adventure.
Throughout the trip, trekkers will be housed at teahouse lodges, where while the accommodations will be basic, they will provide the necessities, a place to sleep, warmth from the cold environment outside and warm food.
Everest Base Camp Trek Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrive to Kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: Cultural Tours around KTM Valley/Trek Preparation, Hotel
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla and Trek to Phakding, Lodge
- Day 04: Trek to Namche (34464m), Lodge
- Day 05: Acclimatization Day Namche(3446m), Lodge
- Day 06: Trek Namche to Tyangboche(3867m), Lodge
- Day 07: Trek to Dingboche(4400m), Lodge
- Day 08: Exploration around Dingboche rest day (2nd Acclimatization Day), Lodge
- Day 09: Trek to Lobuche(4930m), Lodge
- Day 10: Trek to Gorakshep and Everest Base Camp, EBC to Gorekshep , Lodge
- Day 11: Trek to Kalapathar(5545m) and Pheriche(4252m), Lodge
- Day 12: Trek Pheriche to Namche, Lodge
- Day 13: Trek Namche to Pakding to Lukla, Lodge
- Day 14: Fly back to Kathmandu, Check in Hotel
- Day 15: Free(Contingency)Day in Kathmandu, Hotel
- Day 16: Everest Base Camp Trek ends/ Final departure
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
- This promotional tour package COST is valid only for minimum of 4pax.
- This promotional tour package COST is not valid for less then 4 Travelers.
- Whatsoever written in Cost Includes section Hotel in Kathmandu, Porters and Cultural Tours are not included in the package for less then 4 Travellers.
Everest Base Camp Trek Cost Includes
- Welcome and Farewell dinner with cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Airport Pick and Drop in Kathmandu by Private vehicle.
- Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek.
- Round Flight ticket for Up and Down (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) with airport TAX.
- Standard Lodge/Guest House accommodation (best available) with twin sharing basis during the trek.
- Full Board Meals (3 Meals a day) while on the trek.
- Trekking Permit and Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- Professional & highly expertise government licensed holder local Trekking Guide.
- 2:1 Porters to carry luggages.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary trekking gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Friends Adventure Team's Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, Walking Poles and Duffel Bag, to be return after trip completed.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Arrangement of all rescue and evacuation promptly, in Worst Condition
- Group Trekking Gears.
- Trekking Map, Friends Adventure Team's special Souvenir.
Everest Base Camp Trek Cost Excludes
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- All desserts, sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Medical and Travel Insurance and Emergency rescue by any means of Transportation including Helicopter evacuation if required.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Hot shower and battery charging on the tea houses.
- Any other item not included in "Cost Includes" Section.
Everest Base Camp Trek Fixed Departure Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Everest Base Camp Trek Cost Facts
- The above trekking Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This trek can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The trek Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Trekking Cost also affect the number of guides and porters.
- For these reasons the same trek can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Everest Base Camp Trek.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|March, 04, 2017 - March, 20, 2017||Available||1,490.00||Inquiry|
|March, 18, 2017 - April, 03, 2017||Guranteed||1,490.00||Inquiry|
|March, 25, 2017 - April, 10, 2017||Available||1,490.00||Inquiry|
|April, 01, 2017 - April, 16, 2017||Guranteed||1,490.00||Inquiry|
|April, 15, 2017 - May, 01, 2017||Guaranteed||1,490.00||Inquiry|
|April, 22, 2017 - May, 07, 2017||Available||1,490.00||Inquiry|
|April, 30, 2017 - May, 15, 2017||Available||1,490.00||Inquiry|
|May, 07, 2017 - May, 22, 2017||Available||1,490.00||Inquiry|
|May, 13, 2017 - May, 28, 2017||Available||1,490.00||Inquiry|
|May, 20, 2017 - June, 04, 2017||Available||1,490.00||Inquiry|
|September, 05, 2017 - September, 21, 2017||Available||1,490.00||Inquiry|
|September, 12, 2017 - September, 27, 2017||Available||1,490.00||Inquiry|
|September, 24, 2017 - October, 09, 2017||Guaranteed||1,490.00||Inquiry|
|October, 01, 2017 - October, 16, 2017||Guaranteed||1,490.00||Inquiry|
|October, 15, 2017 - October, 31, 2017||Guaranteed||1,490.00||Inquiry|
|October, 22, 2017 - November, 07, 2017||Available||1,490.00||Inquiry|
|October, 29, 2017 - November, 14, 2017||Guaranteed||1,490.00||Inquiry|
|November, 04, 2017 - November, 19, 2017||Available||1,490.00||Inquiry|
|November, 12, 2017 - November, 27, 2017||Available||1,490.00||Inquiry|
|November, 19, 2017 - December, 02, 2017||Available||1,490.00||Inquiry|
|November, 26, 2017 - December, 11, 2017||Available||1,490.00||Inquiry|
|December, 02, 2017 - December, 17, 2017||Available||1,490.00||Inquiry|
|December, 05, 2017 - December, 19, 2017||Available||1,490.00||Inquiry|
|December, 17, 2017 - January, 01, 2018||Guaranteed||1,490.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Similar Everest Region Trek