The iconic Annapurna Circuit Trekking is famous as one of the most spectacular and diverse hikes in all the world. Trekking starts from & It travels from subtropical river valleys through fascinating villages with impressive views of the snow-capped Himalaya. This trekking Cross the highpoint, The Throrang La, 5,416 m, (higher than many of the planet's tallest peaks) before a descent to windswept Mustang, a valley graced with the revered pilgrimage site of Muktinath.
Annapurna Circuit Trekking is on of the most famous treks in Nepal. Depending on the itinerary you choose (short or long) you will be covering about 140-200 km of distance in 10-16 days. The trek starts af bhulbhule (700mt) above sea level and the trail continues up and down along the marshyandi River and arrives Mustang Valley (3500m) after 4-5 days. The view gets better and better once you hike up, and the landscape, culture and the surroundings are very fascinating. Virtually, you are amidst the panoramic peaks, like Annapurna II, IV, III, Gangapurna, tilicho peak, chulu, pisang Peak and Others. On of the main fascinations of the Annapurna Circuit to cross over the Throng-la 5416m.
Annapurna Circuit Trek Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu Transfer to Hotel, Check in Hotel
- Day 02: Cultural Tours around KTM Valley, Trek Preparation, Overnight in Hotel
- Day 03: Drive Beshishahar (923m) by bus then Drive to Syange (1,130m) by Local Jeep, Overnight in Guest House
- Day 04: Trek to Dharapani (1,860m), Overnight in Lodge
- Day 05: Trek to Chame (2,710m), Overnight in Lodge
- Day 06: Trek to Pisang (3,240m), Overnight in Lodge
- Day 07: Trek to Ngwal (3,675m) by Gyaru Village, Overnight in Guest House
- Day 08: Trek to Manang (3,540m), Overnight in Guest House
- Day 09: Free Day in Manang for Acclamization (3,200m), Overnight in Guest House
- Day 10: Trek to Lather Phedi (4,130m), Overnight in Guest House
- Day 11: Trek to Thorang High Camp (2,345m), Overnight in Guest House
- Day 12: Trek to Throng La Pass (5,416m) to Muktinath (3,802m), Overnight in Guest House
- Day 13: Trek to Josmosm (2750m) via Kagbeni Guest house
- Day 14: Drive to Tatopani (1,190m), Overnight in Guest House
- Day 15: Trek to Ghorepani (2750m), Overnight in Guest House
- Day 16: Hike to Poonhill trek to Nayapul, Drive to Pokhara, Chek in Hotel
- Day 17: Drive Back to Kathmandu, Check in Hotel
- Day 18: Annapurna Circuit Treks Ends/Final Departure
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Annapurna Circuit Trek Cost Includes
- Pick up and drop service from Airport to Hotel and viceversa by Private vehicle.
- Accommodation in Tourist Standard Hotel in Kathmandu B/B Basis.
- Full Board Open and Choice Meals (3 Meals a day) wihile on Trek.
- Accommodation in twin sharing bases during trek in Tea House, Lodges or Guesthouse.
- Trekking Permit and Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- Professional & highly expertise Local Trekking Guide.
- 2:1 Porters.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sun glasses etc.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- Our service charges and all kinds of Government Taxes(13% Vat, 10% Service Charge).
Annapurna Circuit Trek Cost Excludes
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Personal climbing gears.
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods.
- Any other item not included in "COST INCLUDES” Section
Annapurna Circuit Trek Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Annapurna Circuit Trek Cost Facts
- The above trekking Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This trek can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The trek Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Trekking Cost also affect the number of guides and porters.
- For these reasons the same trek can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price available for Annapurna Circuit Trek.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|March, 26, 2017 - April, 12, 2017||Available||1,450.00||Inquiry|
|April, 02, 2017 - April, 19, 2017||Available||1,450.00||Inquiry|
|April, 16, 2017 - May, 03, 2017||Available||1,450.00||Inquiry|
|April, 30, 2017 - May, 17, 2017||Available||1,450.00||Inquiry|
|September, 24, 2017 - October, 11, 2017||Available||1,450.00||Inquiry|
|October, 01, 2017 - October, 18, 2017||Guaranteed||1,450.00||Inquiry|
|October, 14, 2017 - October, 31, 2017||Available||1,450.00||Inquiry|
|October, 29, 2017 - November, 15, 2017||Available||1,450.00||Inquiry|
|November, 05, 2017 - November, 22, 2017||Available||1,450.00||Inquiry|
|November, 12, 2017 - November, 29, 2017||Guarenteed||1,450.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Similar Annapurna Region Trek