The Classic Everest Trek route was a very popular trekking route before Lukla airport came into operation. Today the majority of trekkers fly directly in and out of Lukla, so the classic route has become overshadowed. However, these days it is regaining its popularity. A distance of 250Km is covered in 21 days. Surprisingly, if we calculate the total ascent along the way to Kala Pattar, it is around 8000m.
The Classic Everest Trek follows the route from Jiri to Everest Base Camp and Kala Pattar, following in the legendary footsteps of Hillary and Tenzing on their original walk-in route. It crosses a number of ridges and passes interspersed by luxuriant valleys. The trail passes through many villages of different ethnic groups, with a variety of vegetation, many picture postcard valleys, stunning hill ridges and quaint Buddhist monasteries. Trekking through Junbesi, Ringmo, Trakshindu, Jubing and Phakding to reach Namche Bazaar, the route eventually climbs up through alpine heights and sparse meadows to the base of Everest.
Everest Trek via Jiri Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu(1300m), Transfer to Hotel
- Day 02: Cultural Tours / Preparation for the trek, Hotel
- Day 03: Drive Kathmandu to Bhandar via Jiri, Lodge
- Day 04: Bhandar to Sete(2575m), Lodge
- Day 05: Sete trek to Junbesi(2670m), Lodge
- Day 06: Junbesi trek to Nunthala(2220m), Lodge
- Day 07: Nunthala to Bupsa(2360m), Lodge
- Day 08: Bupsa to Surke(2290m), Lodge
- Day 09: Surke to Phakding(2652m), Lodge
- Day 10: Phakding to Namche Bazaar(3440m), Lodge
- Day 11: Acclimatization Day Namche Bazaar(3440m), Lopdge
- Day 12: Namche Bazzar to Tengboche(3870m),Lodge
- Day 13: Tengboche to Dingboche(4360m), Lodge
- Day 14: Dingboche to Lobuche(4940m), Lodge
- Day 15: Lobuche to Gorakshep(5170m) to EBC(5364m) back to Gorakshep, Lodge
- Day 16: Gorakshep to Kala Patthar(5545m) terk to Pheriche(4280m), Lodge
- Day 17: Pheriche-Pangboche-Tengboche-Namche Bazzar(3440m), Lodge
- Day 18: Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2800m), Lodge
- Day 19: Fly Back to Kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel
- Day 20: Free(Contingency)Day in Kathmandu, Hotel
- Day 21: Final Departure, Transfer to TIA
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Classic Everest Trek Cost Includes
- Airport Pick and Drop in Kathmandu by Private vehicle.
- Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu B/B Basis as listed in the Itinerary.
- Welcome dinner with cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as applicable.
- Flight ticket for Lukla to Kathmandu with airport TAX.
- Standard Lodge/Guest House accommodation (best available) with twin sharing basis during the trek.
- Full board Open and Choice Meals (3 Meals a day) wihile on the trek.
- Trekking Permit and Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- Tour and Trekking Map.
- Group Trekking Gears.
- Professional & highly expertise local Trekking Guide.
- 2:1 Porters.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary trekking gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sun glasses etc.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Our service charges and all kinds of government taxes.
Everest Base Camp Trek Cost Excludes
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Personal climbing gears.
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods.
- Any other item not included in "COST INCLUDES” Section
Classic Everest Trek Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Classic Everest Trek Cost Facts
- The above trekking Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This trek can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The trek Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Trekking Cost also affect the number of guides and porters.
- For these reasons the same trek can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Classic Everest Trek.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|March, 01, 2017 - March, 21, 2017||Guranteed||1,980.00||Inquiry|
|March, 15, 2017 - March, 05, 2017||Guranteed||1,980.00||Inquiry|
|April, 04, 2017 - April, 24, 2017||Guranteed||1,980.00||Inquiry|
|April, 15, 2017 - May, 05, 2017||Available||1,980.00||Inquiry|
|May, 05, 2017 - May, 24, 2017||Available||1,980.00||Inquiry|
|May, 16, 2017 - June, 05, 2017||Available||1,980.00||Inquiry|
|June, 01, 2017 - June, 21, 2017||Guranteed||1,980.00||Inquiry|
|September, 05, 2017 - September, 25, 2017||Guranteed||1,980.00||Inquiry|
|September, 15, 2017 - October, 05, 2017||Guranteed||1,980.00||Inquiry|
|October, 03, 2017 - October, 23, 2017||Available||1,980.00||Inquiry|
|October, 15, 2017 - November, 04, 2017||Guranteed||1,980.00||Inquiry|
|November, 01, 2017 - March, 21, 2017||Available||1,980.00||Inquiry|
|November, 15, 2017 - December, 04, 2017||Available||1,980.00||Inquiry|
|December, 05, 2017 - December, 24, 2017||Available||1,980.00||Inquiry|
|December, 14, 2017 - January, 03, 2018||Available||1,980.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Similar Everest Region Trek