The Manaslu Circuit Trek has recently increased in popularity among trekkers. The trail is along the valley of the Budi Gandaki River all the way up to the Larkya La pass (5160m). The first 4-5 days follow the narrow valley up via Machha Khola, Jagat, Ghap, Namrung and Lho. Samagaon, the biggest village, is one of the highlights of the trek; people here follow Buddhism. The major peaks are Manaslu, Himalchuli, Ngadi Chuli (Peak 29), Ganesh Himal, Shringi Himal and Sonam Samdo.
The Manaslu Circuit Trek is located in the historical Gorkha district of Nepal; sightings of high mountains, canyons, wild ponies and ethnic villages are common. Some even call it the best all-round trek in Nepal. The Manaslu Circuit trek is certainly a great alternative to the Annapurna Circuit trek. Trekking here uses lodges more often now, making the camping choice a less popular option.
Manaslu Circuit Trek Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu and Transfer to Hotel
- Day 02: Cultural Tours in Kathmandu/Preparation for Trek, O/N Hotel.
- Day 03: Drive to Sotikhola (700m), Overnight in Tea House
- Day 04: Trek to Labu Besi (884m), Overnight in Tea House
- Day 05: Trek to Jagat (1340m), Overnight in Tea House
- Day 06: Trek to Phillim (1570m), Overnight in Tea House
- Day 07: Trek to Dyang (1860m), Overnight in Tea House
- Day 08: Trek to Namrung (2630m), Overnight in Tea House
- Day 09: Trek to Lho (3180m), Overnight in Tea House
- Day 10: Trek to Trek to Sama Gaun(3390m), Overnight in Tea House
- Day 11: Acclimatization Day at Sama Gaun(3390m), Overnight in Tea House
- Day 12: Trek to Samdo (3690m), Overnight in Tea House
- Day 13: Trek to Dharamshala (4460m), Overnight in Tea House
- Day 14: Cross the Larke La (5160m) and trek to Bhimtang (3590m), Overnight in Tea House
- Day 15: Trek to Tilije (2300m), Overnight in Guest House
- Day 16: Trek to Dharapani (1300m), Overnight in Guest House
- Day 17: Drive to Besisahar, , Overnight in Guest House
- Day 18: Drive to Kathmandu, Check in Hotel
- Day 19: Manaslu Circuit trekking ends/ Final Departure
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Manaslu Circuit Trek Cost Includes
- Airport Pick and Drop in Kathmandu by Private vehicle.
- Welcome/Farewell dinner with cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accmmodiation in Kathmandu in B/B Basis.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek.
- Standard Lodge/Guest House accommodation (best available) with twin sharing basis during the trek.
- Full Board Meals (3 Meals a day) while on the trek.
- Trekking Permit and Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- Professional & highly expertise government licensed holder local Trekking Guide.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary trekking gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Friends Adventure Team's Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, Walking Poles and Duffel Bag, to be return after trip completed.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Arrangement of all rescue and evacuation promptly, in Worst Condition
- Group Trekking Gears.
- Trekking Map, Friends Adventure Team's special Souvenir.
Manaslu Circuit Trek Cost Excludes
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- All desserts, sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Medical and Travel Insurance and Emergency rescue by any means of Transportation including Helicopter evacuation if required.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Hot shower and battery charging on the tea houses.
- Any other item not included in "Cost Includes" Section.
Manaslu Round Circuit Trek Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Manaslu Circuit Trek Cost Facts
- The above trekking Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This trek can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The trek Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Trekking Cost also affect the number of guides and porters.
- For these reasons the same trek can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Lower Dolpo Trek.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|March, 27, 2017 - April, 14, 2017||Guaranteed||1,950.00||Inquiry|
|April, 16, 2017 - May, 04, 2017||Available||1,950.00||Inquiry|
|May, 01, 2017 - May, 19, 2017||Available||1,950.00||Inquiry|
|October, 21, 2017 - November, 10, 2017||Guaranteed||1,950.00||Inquiry|
|November 05, 2017 - November, 26, 2017||Guaranteed||1,950.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Similar Special Region Trek