Annapurna Base Camp fourteen days trekking route makes you feel the real adventure of life time, and really experience of Nepal. It offers best views of Annapurna range, Nilgiri, Dhaulagiri, Tukuche peak, Dhampus peak, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhre, Gangapurna, Lamjung Himal and many other views of mountain peaks, you've never experienced before.
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking route in the Annapurna region is one of the best in the world, with Poon Hill, the worldly famous sun-rise and its best panoramic place in earth. Nayapul, one hour scenic drive from Pokhara with some fabulous views of Annapurna (South) and Machhapuchhre (Fishtail) route, is starting point of Annapurna Base Camp as well as round Annapurna Trekking. Eventually trekking routes take you to Poon Hill, a tremendous view point (Poon hill - 3194 m.) to view both the Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Himal. The views at sunrise from Poon hill are simply stunning. Crossing local villages trail leads to Tadapani, Chhomrong. Then, our journey goes into the Annapurna Base Camp. Following the valley in between the huge gorge of Himchuli & Machhapuchhre, you will be led to Annapurna I tower, which is almost vertically above our head.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu Transfer to Hotel, Overnight in Hotel
- Day 02: Drive to Pokhara, Overnight in Hotel
- Day 03: Drive to Nayapul (1,010m) and Trek to Tikhedunga (1,570m), Overnight in Lodge
- Day 04: Trek to Ghorepani (2,840 m), Overnight in Lodge
- Day 05: Trek to Poonhill (3,210 m) & Trek to Tadapani (2,170m), Overnight in Lodge
- Day 06: Trek to Sinwa (2,900 m), Overnight in Lodge
- Day 07: Trek to Deurali (3,200 m), Overnight in Lodge
- Day 08: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130 m), Overnight in Lodge
- Day 09: Trek to Bamboo (2345 m), Overnight in Lodge
- Day 10: Trek to Jhinu Hot Spring (1,780 m), Overnight in Hotel
- Day 11: Trek to Nayapul (1,010 m), Drive back to Pokhara, Check in Hotel
- Day 12: Drive back to Kathmandu by tourist bus, Check in Hotel
- Day 13: Annapurna Base Camp Trek ends/ Final departure
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek Cost Includes
- Pick up and drop service from Airport to Hotel and from Hotel to Airport in Kathmandu by Private vehicle.
- Accommodation in Tourist Standard Hotel in Kathmandu B/B Basis.
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu by Tourist Bus.
- Full Board Open and Choice Meals (3 Meals a day) wihile on trek.
- Accommodation in twin sharing bases during trek in Tea House, Lodges or Guesthouse.
- Trekking Permit and Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- Professional & highly expertise Local Trekking Guide.
- 2:1 Porters.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sun glasses etc.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Our service charges and all kinds of government taxes.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek Cost Excludes
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Personal climbing gears.
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods.
- Any other item not included in "COST INCLUDES” Section
Annapurna Base Camp Trek Fixed Departure Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Annapurna Base Camp Trek Cost Facts
- The above trekking Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This trek can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The trek Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Trekking Cost also affect the number of guides and porters.
- For these reasons the same trek can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Annapurna Base Camp Trek.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|March, 06, 2017 - March, 18, 2017||Guranteed||1,050.00||Inquiry|
|March, 15, 2017 - March, 28, 2017||Guranteed||1,050.00||Inquiry|
|March, 25, 2017 - April, 07, 2017||Guranteed||1,050.00||Inquiry|
|April,13, 2017 - April,26, 2017||Guranteed||1,050.00||Inquiry|
|April, 20, 2017 - May, 03, 2017||Available||1,050.00||Inquiry|
|April, 29, 2017 - May, 11, 2017||Guranteed||1,050.00||Inquiry|
|May, 08, 2017 - May, 20, 2017||Guranteed||1,050.00||Inquiry|
|May, 20, 2017 - June, 02, 2017||Guranteed||1,050.00||Inquiry|
|September, 04, 2017 - September, 16,2017||available||1,050.00||Inquiry|
|September, 15, 2017 - September, 27, 2017||available||1,050.00||Inquiry|
|September, 24, 2017 - October, 07, 2017||available||1,050.00||Inquiry|
|October, 02, 2017 - October, 14, 2017||available||1,050.00||Inquiry|
|October, 12, 2017 - October, 24, 2017||available||1,050.00||Inquiry|
|October, 21, 2017 - November, 03, 2017||available||1,050.00||Inquiry|
|October, 28, 2017 - November, 10, 2017||available||1,050.00||Inquiry|
|November, 07, 2017 - November, 20, 2017||available||1,050.00||Inquiry|
|November, 18, 2017 - November, 30, 2017||available||1,050.00||Inquiry|
|December, 05, 2017 - December, 17, 2017||available||1,050.00||Inquiry|
|December, 21, 2017 - January, 02, 2018||available||1,050.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Similar Annapurna Region Trek