Lobuche (or Lobuje) is a small settlement near Mount Everest in the Khumbu region of Nepal. It is one of the last overnight stops with lodging on the trail to base camp, a hike that climbers make on their way to Everest Base Camp (South) when attempting an ascent of Everest via the standard southeast route. It is also a popular stop among trekkers in the area. From there they can complete the trail on to EBC or stop at Gorak Shep, the last stop with lodging on the trail, and climb the modest nearby peak, Kala Patthar (5,545 m, 18,192 ft), for a rare view of the Everest summit. The structure of Everest is such that its actual summit is not visible from Base Camp.
Lobuche Peak, elevation of about 4,940 metres (16,210 ft), is situated about 150 kilometres (93 mi) east of Nepal's capital Kathmandu and lies near the foot of the Khumbu Glacier, approximately 8.5 km SW of Everest Base Camp. It shares its name with several peaks in the area: Lobuche Far East, Lobuche East and Lobuche West (a separate mountain further west). Labuche Kang, which is sometimes spelled Lobuche Kang is not local but is in Tibet.
Lobuche East Peak Climbing Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathamand.
- Day 02: Cultural tour / Preparation for expedition.
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla to start the Lobuche peak climbing trip.
- Day 04-11: Trek to Gorak Shep and excursion to Kala Pattar (5545m).
- Day 12: Excursion to the Everest Base Camp (5364m).
- Day 13: Trek to Lobuche Peak Base Camp (5500m).
- Day 14-15: Rest Acclimatization day / Climbing Clinic.
- Day 16: Summit the Lobuche East (6119m).
- Day 17-20: Trek to Lukla.
- Day 21: Fly to Kathmandu.
- Day 22: In Kathmandu / Explore the city.
- Day 23: Lobuche East Peak Climbing Expedition Trip ends / Final Departure.
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Lobuche East Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Includes
- Welcome/Farewell dinner with cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Airport Pick and Drop in Kathmandu by Private vehicle.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek.
- Round Flight ticket for Up and Down (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) with airport TAX.
- Standard Lodge/Guest House accommodation (best available) with twin sharing basis during the trek.
- Accommodation in Tented Camp while on Lobuche East peak base camp.
- Full Board Meals (3 Meals a day) while on the trek.
- Lobuche East Peak Climbing permits and entrance fees for Everest National Park Area.
- All necessary camping equipments; Tent, Table & Chair for climbing expedition's crew's.
- Professional & highly expertise government licensed holder local Trekking/Climbing Guide.
- 2:1 Ratio porter carrying 30KG.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary trekking gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Friends Adventure Team's Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, Walking Poles and Duffel Bag, to be return after trip completed.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Arrangement of all rescue and evacuation promptly, in Worst Condition
- Lobuche East peak expedition group climbing gear, climbing rope, snow bars & carabineers etc.
- Trekking Map, Friends Adventure Team's special Souvenir.
- Agency service charge.
Lobuche East Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Excludes
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- All desserts, sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Medical and Travel Insurance and Emergency rescue by any means of Transportation including Helicopter evacuation if required.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Hot shower and battery charging on the tea houses.
- Any other item not included in "Cost Includes" Section.
Lobuche East Peak Climbing Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Lobuche East Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Facts
- The above Expedition Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This Expedition can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates of Expedition will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The Expedition Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced Expedition/Hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Expedition Cost also affect the number of Mountain Guides, Porters and Services.
- For these reasons the same Expedition can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Lobuche East Peak Climbing Expedition.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|October, 10, 2017 - November, 02, 2017||Available||2,890.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Lobuche East Peak Climbing Map
Similar Everest Region Climbing