Lobuche (or Lobuje) is a small settlement near Mount Everest in the Khumbu region of Nepal. It is one of the last overnight stops with lodging on the "trail to base camp"—a hike that climbers make on their way to Everest Base Camp (South) when attempting an ascent of Everest via the standard southeast route. It is also a popular stop among trekkers in the area. From there they can complete the trail on to EBC or stop at Gorak Shep, the last stop with lodging on the trail, and climb the modest nearby peak, Kala Patthar (5,545 m, 18,192 ft), for a rare view of the Everest summit. The structure of Everest is such that its actual summit is not visible from Base Camp.
Lobuche Peak, elevation of about 4,940 metres (16,210 ft), is situated about 150 kilometres (93 mi) east of Nepal's capital Kathmandu and lies near the foot of the Khumbu Glacier, approximately 8.5 km SW of Everest Base Camp. It shares its name with several peaks in the area: Lobuche Far East, Lobuche East and Lobuche West (a separate mountain further west). Labuche Kang, which is sometimes spelled Lobuche Kang is not local but is in Tibet.
Lobuche East Peak Climbing Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathamand.
- Day 02: Cultural tour / Preparation for expedition.
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla to start the Lobuche peak climbing trip.
- Day 04-11: Trek to Gorak Shep and excursion to Kala Pattar (5545m).
- Day 12: Excursion to the Everest Base Camp (5364m).
- Day 13: Trek to Lobuche Peak Base Camp (5500m).
- Day 14-15: Rest Acclimatization day / Climbing Clinic.
- Day 16: Summit the Lobuche East (6119m).
- Day 17-20: Trek to Lukla.
- Day 21: Fly to Kathmandu.
- Day 22: In Kathmandu / Explore the city.
- Day 23: Lobuche East Peak Climbing Expedition Trip ends / Final Departure.
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Lobuche East Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Includes
- Arrival & Departure Transfers on both Domestic and International Flights.
- All Domestic Flights Charges (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu).
- All transportation service from starting and ending points of Lobuche East Peak Climbing Expedition.
- Standard Hotel Accommodation on a twin share on BB basis.
- Lobuche East Peak Climbing permits and entrance fees for Everest National Park Area.
- Everest Trek & Lobuche East Peak climbing expedition route map.
- Accommodation in best available Teahouse or Lodge while Trekking to Lobuche East Peak B.S
- Accommodation in Tented Camp while on Lobuche East Peak B.C.
- Three times meals while on Everest Trek & Lobuche East Peak Climbing Expedition.
- All Necessary Camping Equipments; Tent, Table & Chair for Climbing Expedition's crew's.
- Climbing/Trekking Guide, Cook, Porters with their equipments, daily wages & food
- Lobuche East Peak expedition group climbing gear, climbing rope, snow bars & carabineers etc.
- Warm clothing, trek gear for nepali staff including porters.
- Life & medical insurance for Nepali staff & Porters.
- 2:1 Ratio porter carrying 30KG.
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) & Gamow Bag along with the comprehensive First Aid Kit
- Agency service charge.
- Ample farewell dinner with Nepali song & dance.
Lobuche East Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Excludes
- International airfare and airport tax.
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Medical and personal high risk insurance.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Bar & Beverage Bills.
- Personal equipment & climbing gears.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation.
- Climbing Bonus & tips for Lobuche East Peak climbing expedition base camp staffs and personal nature expenses.
- Permit fees and custom charge for Sat phone, communication gadget and commercial filming while on Lobuche East Peak climbing expedition trips.
Lobuche East Peak Climbing Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Lobuche East Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Facts
- The above Expedition Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This Expedition can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates of Expedition will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The Expedition Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced Expedition/Hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Expedition Cost also affect the number of Mountain Guides, Porters and Services.
- For these reasons the same Expedition can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Lobuche East Peak Climbing Expedition.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|October, 10, 2017 - November, 02, 2017||Available||2,890.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Lobuche East Peak Climbing Map
Similar Everest Region Climbing