Nagarkot Dhulikhel Sightseeing Tour offers you the incredible views of mountains, cultural lifestyle of people, great landscape, sunrise view etc. These are one of the few places at the edges of the Kathmandu valley, to have the feeling of great scenic beauty of nature on the one hand whereas you can even interval with the people living around 30-32 km far off Katmandu, you will be able to enjoy your time there in one or two days. The most interesting thing about this sightseeing is that, you can create many other options of it like visiting Changunarayan Temple (The eighth century architecture) excursion from Dhulikhel, Rafting at Sunkoshi River, which is just an easy drive away etc.
One the other hand, Dhulikhel, the iconic place for both cultural heritage and natural heritage has become popular among the tourists. The enrich Newari culture, the housing style, temple, community forest, hiking route to Namo Buddha, the large statue of Lord Buddha etc has made must visiting place. This might be the cause for 24 hotels and resorts in this area. It's easy to access there, as you can take to any means of transport.
Nagarkot Dhulikhel Private Day Tours Outline Itinerary
- Departure at 7:00 am from hotel to Nagarkot
- Nagarkot drive
- 4 hrs hiking from Nagarkot to Dhulikhel
- Arrive Kathmamdu by 5:00pm SAME DAY.
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Nagarkot Dhulikhel Private Day Tours Cost Includes
- Private transportation on day tour.
- English speaking tour guide with all expences.
- Applicable Entrance fees at all World Heritage site.
Nagarkot Dhulikhel Private Day Tours Cost Excludes
- Bar bills (Coke, mineral water, hard or soft drinks)
- Personal expenses
- Donation or tips
- Emergency evacuation for the Rescue.
- Personal equipment and Medical kid box
Nagarkot Dhulikhel Private Day Tours Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Nagarkot Dhulikhel private Day Tours Cost Facts
- The above tour Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This tour can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The tour Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced touring activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- For these reasons the same tour can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Nagarkot Dhulikhel Private Day Tours Tours.
Aww, There are no trip dates for this product! May be this product runs round the year, Please contact us for the schedule. Thank you.
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Responsible TravelA proper VISA to enter and stay in Nepal is a must. There are reported cases when travelers are advised non-requirement of Nepal VISA by their travel agents. Practically every foreign national requires VISA to enter these countries. Do not encourage beggars. Don't trust strangers with money. Trust your hotel, but not people you may bump into on the streets. It is advisable to cover yourself with travel insurance for thefts, loss and medi-claim. Carry proper maps of the places proposed to visit in Nepal, as signboards are often absent. Try to reach a station during daytime if traveling on your own. In any case avoid persistent touts and taxi-drivers at airport/stations/bus stand to help you find your hotel. Always use tourist assistance desk for proper advice. Women traveling alone in certain deserted places should avoid walking at odd hours. While changing money, insist on getting encashment certificate. Do not checkout of the hotel in hurry. While checking out it has been noticed in some hotels, the extras are unreasonably charged which the guest hurriedly pays without cross-checking. Do not leave your cash and valuables in your hotel rooms. Keep your cash divided in different pockets. Take care of proper disposal of your rubbish always whether you are exploring Cities, Himalayas or anywhere else. Always use strong suitcases/baggage, as mishandling is common at airports/stations. Don't tip unreasonably and unnecessarily in a hotel. The NEWS soon spreads in the hotel and by the time you checkout there will be a group of them saluting you to expect something. Most of the monuments give very good discount for students from all over the world. They must carry there valid school identity card.
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Location map of Nagarkot Dhulikhel Private Day Tours
Similar Day Tours Package