Pisang Peak is another popular trekking peak in Nepal. The height of Pisang peak is 6,092 meter from sea level. This peak is located between two giant peaks Annapuran first and Manasalu which are around 8000 meters. Pisang Peak rises above from Pisang village and yak pastures in a uniform slope of ice and snow to the summit. Climbing this peak is not much difficult. So it does not require expedition training. For climbing Pisang Peak you should follow the path of Annapurna circuit trekking.
Climb to Pisang peak is well famous trekking trails and non-expedition peaks in Annapurna region Nepal. Height of pisang peak to be found at (6,091 m) is situated north side from capital of Kathmandu valley. It is on the way across the popular higher pass of Thorong-La. The circuit of Annapurna and pisang peak trek provides you variety of ethnic Nepalese cultures, beautiful scenery of snowcapped Mountain Views about Mt: Manaslu (8,163 m), Annapurna II (7, 937 m), Gangapurna (7455 m), Annapurna III (7555 m), Annapurna IV (7,525 m), Tilicho peak and considerable challenge in your lifetime.
Pisang Peak Climbing Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu & transfer hotel
- Day 02: Prepared permit for Pisang peak & briefing
- Day 03: Drive to besi Sahar - Bulbule- Chamche
- Day 04: Chamche - Bagarchap
- Day 05: Bagarchap -Chame 2713m.
- Day 06: Chame - Pisang Village 3185m.
- Day 07: Pisang - Pisang peak base camp.
- Day 08: Pisang peak high camp
- Day 09: High camp - Summit 6091m. & back to B. C.
- Day 10: Pisang base camp - Manang village
- Day 11: Manang - Thorong Phedi
- Day 12: Phedi - Thorong La pass 5416m. Muktinath
- Day 13: Drive to Jomsom - Tatopani
- Day 14: Drive to Beni & continue Pokhara
- Day 15: Drive to Kathmandu
- Day 16: Pisang Peak Climbing expedition ends /Final Departure
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Pisang Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Includes
- Welcome/Farewell dinner with cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Airport Pick and Drop in Kathmandu by Private vehicle.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek.
- Standard Lodge/Guest House accommodation (best available) with twin sharing basis during the trek.
- Accommodation in Tented Camp while on Pisang peak base camp.
- Full Board Meals (3 Meals a day) while on the trek.
- Pisang Peak Climbing permits and entrance fees for Annapurna Conservation Area (TIMS Card).
- All necessary camping equipments; Tent, Table & Chair for climbing expedition's crew's.
- Professional & highly expertise government licensed holder local Trekking/Climbing Guide.
- 2:1 Ratio porter carrying 30KG.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary trekking gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Friends Adventure Team's Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, Walking Poles and Duffel Bag, to be return after trip completed.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Arrangement of all rescue and evacuation promptly, in Worst Condition
- Pisang peak expedition group climbing gear, climbing rope, snow bars & carabineers etc.
- Trekking Map, Friends Adventure Team's special Souvenir.
- Agency service charge.
Pisang Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Excludes
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- All desserts, sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Medical and Travel Insurance and Emergency rescue by any means of Transportation including Helicopter evacuation if required.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Hot shower and battery charging on the tea houses.
- Any other item not included in "Cost Includes" Section.
Pisang Peak Climbing Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Pisang Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Facts
- The above Expedition Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This Expedition can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates of Expedition will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The Expedition Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced Expedition/Hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Expedition Cost also affect the number of Mountain Guides, Porters and Services.
- For these reasons the same Expedition can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Pisang Peak Climbing Expedition.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|April, 01, 2017 - April, 16, 2017||Available||2,480.00||Inquiry|
|April, 18, 2017 - May, 05, 2017||Available||2,480.00||Inquiry|
|October, 10, 2017 - October, 26, 2017||Available||2,480.00||Inquiry|
|November, 06, 2017 - November, 22, 2017||Available||2,480.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Pisang Peak Climbing Route Map: Approx.
Similar Annapurna Region Climbing