Pisang Peak is another popular trekking peak in Nepal. The height of Pisang peak is 6,092 meter from sea level. This peak is located between two giant peaks Annapuran first and Manasalu which are around 8000 meters. Pisang Peak rises above from Pisang village and yak pastures in a uniform slope of ice and snow to the summit. Climbing this peak is not much difficult. So it does not require expedition training. For climbing Pisang Peak you should follow the path of Annapurna circuit trekking.
Climb to Pisang peak is well famous trekking trails and non-expedition peaks in Annapurna region Nepal. Height of pisang peak to be found at (6,091 m) is situated north side from capital of Kathmandu valley. It is on the way across the popular higher pass of Thorong-La. The circuit of Annapurna and pisang peak trek provides you variety of ethnic Nepalese cultures, beautiful scenery of snowcapped Mountain Views about Mt: Manaslu (8,163 m), Annapurna II (7, 937 m), Gangapurna (7455 m), Annapurna III (7555 m), Annapurna IV (7,525 m), Tilicho peak and considerable challenge in your lifetime.
Pisang Peak Climbing Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu & transfer hotel
- Day 02: Prepared permit for Pisang peak & briefing
- Day 03: Drive to besi Sahar –Bulbule- Chamche
- Day 04: Chamche – Bagarchap
- Day 05: Bagarchap -Chame 2713m.
- Day 06: Chame -Pisang Village 3185m.
- Day 07: Pisang – Pisang peak base camp.
- Day 08: Pisang peak high camp
- Day 09: High camp - Summit 6091m. & back to B. C.
- Day 10: Pisang base camp – Manang village
- Day 11: Manang – Thorong Phedi
- Day 12: Phedi – Thorong La pass 5416m. Muktinath
- Day 13: Drive to Jomsom – Tatopani
- Day 14: Drive to Beni & continue Pokhara
- Day 15: Drive to Kathmandu
- Day 16: Pisang Peak Climbing expedition ends /Final Departure
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Pisang Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Includes
- Arrival & Departure Transfers on both Domestic and International Flights.
- All transportation service from starting and ending points of Pisang Peak Climbing Expedition.
- Standard Hotel Accommodation on a twin share on BB basis.
- Pisang Peak Climbing permits and entrance fees for Annapurna Conservation Area (TIMS Card).
- Annapurna Trek & Pisang Peak climbing expedition route map.
- Accommodation in best available Teahouse or Lodge while Trekking to Pisang Peak B.C.
- Accommodation in Tented Camp while on Pisang Peak B.C.
- Three times meals while on Annapurna Region Trek & Pisang Peak Climbing Expedition.
- All Necessary Camping Equipments; Tent, Table & Chair for Climbing Expedition's crew's.
- Climbing/Trekking Guide, Cook, Porters with their equipments, daily wages & food
- Pisang Peak expedition group climbing gear, climbing rope, snow bars & carabineers etc.
- Warm clothing, trek gear for nepali staff including porters.
- Life & medical insurance for Nepali staff & Porters.
- 2:1 Ratio porter carrying 30KG.
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) & Gamow Bag along with the comprehensive First Aid Kit
- Agency service charge.
- Ample farewell dinner with Nepali song & dance.
Pisang Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Excludes
- International airfare and airport tax.
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Medical and personal high risk insurance.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Bar & Beverage Bills.
- Personal equipment & climbing gears.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation.
- Climbing Bonus & tips for Pisang Peak climbing expedition base camp staffs and personal nature expenses.
- Permit fees and custom charge for Sat phone, communication gadget and commercial filming while on Pisang Peak climbing expedition trips.
Pisang Peak Climbing Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Pisang Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Facts
- The above Expedition Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This Expedition can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates of Expedition will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The Expedition Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced Expedition/Hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Expedition Cost also affect the number of Mountain Guides, Porters and Services.
- For these reasons the same Expedition can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Pisang Peak Climbing Expedition.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|April, 01, 2017 - April, 16, 2017||Available||2,480.00||Inquiry|
|April, 18, 2017 - May, 05, 2017||Available||2,480.00||Inquiry|
|October, 10, 2017 - October, 26, 2017||Available||2,480.00||Inquiry|
|November, 06, 2017 - November, 22, 2017||Available||2,480.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Pisang Peak Climbing Route Map: Approx.
Similar Annapurna Region Climbing