The three passes you cover in Annapurna High Passes Trekking are Namuna bhanjyang Pass 5560mt, Kangla pass 5322mt, Mesokanto La Pass 5121m.
During Annapurna High Passes Trekking first you will visit one of the biggest Gurung villages, Sikles, and then after crossing over Namuna Bhanjyang pass (5560m) descend down to the Marshyandi River & enter into the remote villages like Naar and Phu and cross over Kangla pass (5306m) and descend down to Manang valley, and again hike up to Tilicho Lake (the deepest lake in the highest elevation in the world) and cross over Mesokanta pass (5121m) and walk down to the Kaligandaki valley. This trek provides magnificent views of Annapurna, Manaslu and Dhaulagiri mountain ranges. You can explore and enjoy both cultural and natural diversity during this trek.
Annapurna High Passes Trek Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu and Transfer to Hotel
- Day 02: Cultural Tours in Kathmandu/Preparation for Trek, Overninght in Hotel
- Day 03: Drive to Pokhara(820m), Check in Hotel
- Day 04: Drive to half of the way and trek to Sikles (1980m)
- Day 05: Trek to Tasa, Overnight in Camp (3050m)
- Day 06: Trek to Dharmashala, Overnight in Camp (3645m)
- Day 07: Trek to Boksi Tal, Overnight in Camp (4300m)
- Day 08: Trek to Namun La Base Camp (5041m), Overnight in Camp
- Day 09: Cross Namun La (5560m) & camp at Phedi (4542m)
- Day 10: Trek to Timan - Koto (2600m). Overnight in Camp
- Day 11: Trek to Metha (3560m), Overnight in Camp
- Day 12: Trek to Phu Gaon (4080m), Overnight in Camp
- Day 13: Trek to Mahendrapul (3490m), Overnight in Camp
- Day 14: Trek to Naar (4110m), Overnight in Camp
- Day 15: Cross Kang La pass (5322m), trek to Ngawal, Overnignt in Camp
- Day 16: Trek to Khanhsar (3734m), Overnignt in Camp
- Day 17: Trek to Tilicho Base Camp (4150m), Overnight in Camp
- Day 18: Trek to Msokanta Bace Camp (4940m), Overnight in Camp
- Day 19: Cross Msokanta Pass (5121m) & trek to Kharka (4410m), Overnight in Camp
- Day 20: Trek to Jomsom(2720m), Overnight in Guest House
- Day 21: Fly back to Pokhara, Check in Hotel
- Day 22: Drive back to Kathmandu, Check in Hotel
- Day 23: Annapurna High Passes Trek ends /Final Departure
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customizetripomized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Annapurna High Passes Trek Cost Includes
- Airport Pick and Drop in Kathmandu by Private vehicle.
- Welcome/Farewell dinner with cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accmmodiation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with B/B basis.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek.
- Standard Lodge/Guest House accommodation (best available) with twin sharing basis during the trek.
- Full Board Meals (3 Meals a day) while on the trek.
- Trekking Permit(ACCAP) and Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- Professional & highly expertise government licensed holder local Trekking Guide.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary trekking gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Friends Adventure Team's Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, Walking Poles and Duffel Bag, to be return after trip completed.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Arrangement of all rescue and evacuation promptly, in Worst Condition
- Group Trekking Gears.
- Trekking Map, Friends Adventure Team's special Souvenir.
Annapurna High Passes Trek Cost Excludes
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- All desserts, sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Medical and Travel Insurance and Emergency rescue by any means of Transportation including Helicopter evacuation if required.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Hot shower and battery charging on the tea houses.
- Any other item not included in "Cost Includes" Section.
Annapurna High Passes Trek Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Annapurna High Passes Trek Cost Facts
- The above trekking Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This trek can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The trek Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Trekking Cost also affect the number of guides and porters.
- For these reasons the same trek can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Annapurna High Passes Trek.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|March, 06, 2017 - March, 29, 2017||Available||2,250.00||Inquiry|
|April, 07, 2017 - April, 27, 2017||Available||2,250.00||Inquiry|
|May, 04, 2017 - May, 27, 2017||Available||2,250.00||Inquiry|
|September, 02, 2017 - September, 25, 2017||Available||2,250.00||Inquiry|
|October, 04, 2017 - October, 27, 2017||Available||2,250.00||Inquiry|
|November, 02, 2017 - November, 25, 2017||Available||2,250.00||Inquiry|
|December, 04, 2017 - December, 27, 2017||Available||2,250.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Similar Annapurna Region Trek