This Island Peak Climbing and 3 Passes trek package is the ultimate and complete trekking and climbing experience in the Everest region! It combines two very popular packages into one: The Everest 3-passes Trek and Island Peak Climb.
In this combined package, you traverse the entire Everest region. This tour is perfect for ambitious trekkers who want to cross high altitude passes and also summit a Himalayan peak. Although peak-climbing is involved, this tour does not require technical climbing skills, you just have to be fit and healthy.
To get to Island peak, you walk up the Dudh Koshi Valley from Lukla, walking through Namche and Tengboche, then to Kala Patthar and finally reach Everest Base Camp. From here, you will get extremely close-up views of Mt. Everest and a get to enjoy mesmerizing sunrise views over the snow-capped peaks on top of the Khumbu Glacier. Then, we descend to Chhukung and get ready for the challenging Island Peak climb. This trekking peak is suitable for all and no previous mountaineering experience is needed.
The ascent to Island peak features plenty of glaciers, moderate snow and some ice climbing. Although it is mostly a non-technical climb, you will need some basic snow climbing skills to get to the peak, which we will teach you. Once on the summit, you will get a breathtaking view of the nearby Lhotse, Everest, and other Himalayan peaks.
The 3-passes trek, which this tour also includes, takes you across the three high mountain passes of Kongma La (5,540 m), Cho La (5,335 m) and Renjo La (5,400 m). The Kongma La pass leads us to the Imja valley.
This Island Peak Climbing and Everest 3 High Passes tour links with the four distinct valleys of Bhotekoshi, Gokyo, Khumbu and Imja tse in the Everest region. It is an unforgettable trekking and climbing experience in Nepal. We look forward to take you on this journey of a lifetime.
Island Peak Climbing with Everest 3 High Passes Trek Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: Free day in Kathmandu and prepare for trekking and get permits.
- Day 03: Kathmandu to Lukla by flight.
- Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3446m).
- Day 05: Namche - Rest for for acclimatization.
- Day 06: Trek to Thame (3820m).
- Day 07: Thame to Lunden (4400m).
- Day 08: Lunden to over Renjo La pass (5345m).
- Day 09: Early in the morning Gokyo Ri (5360m).
- Day 10: Gokyo to Thangna (4700m).
- Day 11: Thangna to over Chola pass (5420m).
- Day 12: Trek to EBC (5297m).
- Day 13: Gorakshep to Kalapattar (5550m) for best view of Mt. Everest.
- Day 14: Trek to Kongma La Pass (5535m) to Chukung (4730m).
- Day 15: Chhukung -Island Peak Base Camp (4970m).
- Day 16: Climbing Clinic Course / Rest in Base Camp.
- Day 17: Summit the Island peak (6189m) and trek back to base camp.
- Day 18: Trek to Dingbuche (4410m).
- Day 19: Trek to Tengboche (3860m).
- Day 20: Trek to Namche.
- Day 21: Trek to Lukla.
- Day 22: Lukla to Kathmandu by domestic flight, Check in Hotel
- Day 23: Free Day in Kathmandu, Hotel
- Day 24: Final departure from Kathmandu to your next destination.
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Island Peak Climbing wtih Everest 3 High Passes Trek Trek Cost Includes
- Arrival & Departure Transfers on both Domestic and International Flights.
- All Domestic Flights Charges (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu).
- All transportation service from starting and ending points of Island Peak Climbing via Everest Base Camp Trek.
- Standard Hotel Accommodation on a twin share on BB basis.
- Island Peak Climbing permits and entrance fees for Everest National Park Area.
- Everest Trek & Island Peak Climbing via Everest Base Camp Trek route map.
- Accommodation in best available Teahouse or Lodge while Trekking to Island Peak B.S
- Accommodation in Tented Camp while on Island Peak B.C.
- Three times meals while on Everest Trek & Island Peak Climbing via Everest Base Camp Trek.
- All Necessary Camping Equipments; Tent, Table & Chair for Climbing Expedition's crew's.
- Climbing/Trekking Guide, Cook, Porters with their equipments, daily wages & food
- Island Peak expedition group climbing gear, climbing rope, snow bars & carabineers etc.
- Warm clothing, trek gear for nepali staff including porters.
- Life & medical insurance for Nepali staff & Porters.
- 2:1 Ratio porter carrying 30KG.
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) & Gamow Bag along with the comprehensive First Aid Kit
- Agency service charge.
- Ample farewell dinner with Nepali song & dance.
Island Peak Climbing with Everest 3 High Passes Trek Cost Excludes
- International airfare and airport tax.
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Medical and personal high risk insurance.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Bar & Beverage Bills.
- Personal equipment & climbing gears.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation.
- Climbing Bonus & tips for Island Peak Climbing with Everest 3 High Passes Trek base camp staffs and personal nature expenses.
- Permit fees and custom charge for Sat phone, communication gadget and commercial filming while on Island Peak Climbing via Everest Base Camp Trek trips.
Island Peak Climbing with Everest 3 High Passes Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Island Peak Climbing with Everest 3 High Passes Trek Cost Facts
- The above Expedition Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This Expedition can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates of Expedition will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The Expedition Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced Expedition/Hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Expedition Cost also affect the number of Mountain Guides, Porters and Services.
- For these reasons the same Expedition can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Island Peak Climbing with Everest 3 High Passes Trek Expedition.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|March, 24, 2017 - April, 16, 2017||Guaranteed||2,090.00||Inquiry|
|April, 02, 2017 - April, 26, 2017||Guaranteed||2,090.00||Inquiry|
|April, 15, 2017 - May, 08, 2017||Guaranteed||2,090.00||Inquiry|
|May, 01, 2017 - May, 24, 2017||Guaranteed||2,090.00||Inquiry|
|May, 06, 2017 - May, 30, 2017||Available||2,090.00||Inquiry|
|September, 24, 2017 - October, 17, 2017||Available||2,090.00||Inquiry|
|October, 01, 2017 - October, 24, 2017||Guaranteed||2,090.00||Inquiry|
|October, 15, 2017 - November, 07, 2017||Guaranteed||2,090.00||Inquiry|
|October, 29, 2017 - November, 21, 2017||Guaranteed||2,090.00||Inquiry|
|November, 06, 2017 - November, 30, 2017||Guaranteed||2,090.00||Inquiry|
|November, 12, 2017 - December, 04, 2017||Available||2,090.00||Inquiry|
|November, 25, 2017 - December, 18, 2017||Available||2,090.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Island Peak Climbing/Everest Trek Map
Similar Peak Climbing with Trekking