This Island Peak Climbing and 3 Passes trek package is the ultimate and complete trekking and climbing experience in the Everest region! It combines two very popular packages into one: The Everest 3-passes Trek and Island Peak Climb.
In this combined package, you traverse the entire Everest region. This tour is perfect for ambitious trekkers who want to cross high altitude passes and also summit a Himalayan peak. Although peak-climbing is involved, this tour does not require technical climbing skills, you just have to be fit and healthy.
To get to Island peak, you walk up the Dudh Koshi Valley from Lukla, walking through Namche and Tengboche, then to Kala Patthar and finally reach Everest Base Camp. From here, you will get extremely close-up views of Mt. Everest and a get to enjoy mesmerizing sunrise views over the snow-capped peaks on top of the Khumbu Glacier. Then, we descend to Chhukung and get ready for the challenging Island Peak climb. This trekking peak is suitable for all and no previous mountaineering experience is needed.
The ascent to Island peak features plenty of glaciers, moderate snow and some ice climbing. Although it is mostly a non-technical climb, you will need some basic snow climbing skills to get to the peak, which we will teach you. Once on the summit, you will get a breathtaking view of the nearby Lhotse, Everest, and other Himalayan peaks.
The 3-passes trek, which this tour also includes, takes you across the three high mountain passes of Kongma La (5,540 m), Cho La (5,335 m) and Renjo La (5,400 m). The Kongma La pass leads us to the Imja valley.
This Island Peak Climbing and Everest 3 High Passes tour links with the four distinct valleys of Bhotekoshi, Gokyo, Khumbu and Imja tse in the Everest region. It is an unforgettable trekking and climbing experience in Nepal. We look forward to take you on this journey of a lifetime.
Island Peak Climbing with Everest 3 High Passes Trek Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: Half Day Culture Tours in Kathmandu and Trekking Prepration, Hotel
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding, Lodge
- Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3446m), Lodge
- Day 05: Namche Bazzar rest and Acclimatization Day, Lodge
- Day 06: Trek to Thame (3820m), Lodge
- Day 07: Trek to Lunden (4400m), Lodge
- Day 08: Rest Day/Acclimatization in Lunden, Lodge
- Day 09: Trek to Gokyo via Renjo La pass (5345m), Lodge
- Day 10: Exploration and hike to 5th Gokyo Lake and Gokyo Ri (5360m), Lodge
- Day 11: Trek to Dzongla (4,710m) via Ngozumpa Glacier (4700m), Lodge
- Day 12: Trek to Lobuche via Chola pass (5420m), Lodge
- Day 13: Trek to to EBC (5297m) via Gorakshep, Lodge
- Day 14: Hike Up to Kalapattar (5550m) and Trek to Dingboche, Lodge
- Day 15: Trek to Island Peak Base Camp via Chukung with Kongma La Pass (5535m), Tented Camp
- Day 16: Climbing Clinic Course / Rest day in Base Camp, Tented Camp
- Day 17: Trek to Island Peak High Camp (5,600m), Tented Camp
- Day 18: Summit the Island peak (6189m) and trek back to base camp, Tented Camp
- Day 19: Trek to Dingboche (4410m), Lodge
- Day 20: Trek to Tengboche (3860m), Lodge
- Day 21: Trek to Namche, Lodge
- Day 22: Trek to Lukla, Lodge
- Day 23: Fly back to Kathmandu, Check in Hotel
- Day 24: Free Day in Kathmandu, Hotel
- Day 25: Final departure from Kathmandu to your next destination.
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Island Peak Climbing wtih Everest 3 High Passes Trek Trek Cost Includes
- Airport Pick up and Drop in Kathmandu by Private vehicle.
- Welcome, Farewell dinner with cultural program.
- 4 Nights Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu with B/B Basis.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit.
- Round Flight ticket for Up and Down (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) with airport TAX.
- Standard Lodge Accommodation (best available) with twin sharing basis during the trek.
- 4 Nights Accommodation in Tented Camp while on Island peak base camp.
- Full Board Meals (3 Meals a day) while on the trek.
- Island Peak Climbing permits and entrance fees for Everest National Park Area.
- All necessary camping equipments; Tent, Table & Chair for climbing expedition's crew's.
- Professional & highly expertise government licensed holder Trekking/Climbing Guide.
- 2:1 Ratio Porter Carrying 30KG.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary trekking gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Friends Adventure Team's Sleeping Bag, Walking Poles and Duffel Bag, to be return after trip completed.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Arrangement of all rescue and evacuation promptly, in worst condition
- Island peak expedition group climbing gear, climbing rope, snow bars & carabineers etc.
- Trekking Map, Friends Adventure Team's special Souvenir.
- Agency service charge.
Island Peak Climbing with Everest 3 High Passes Trek Cost Excludes
- Meals in Kathmandu.
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- All desserts, sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Medical and Travel Insurance and Emergency rescue by any means of Transportation including Helicopter evacuation if required.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Any other item not included in "Cost Includes" Section.
Island Peak Climbing with Everest 3 High Passes Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Island Peak Climbing with Everest 3 High Passes Trek Cost Facts
- The above Trip Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This Trip can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates of the trip will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The trip Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Trip Cost also affect the number of Mountain Guides, Porters and Services.
- For these reasons the same Trip can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Island Peak Climbing with Everest 3 High Passes Trek Expedition.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|March, 24, 2017 - April, 16, 2017||Guaranteed||2,510.00||Inquiry|
|April, 02, 2017 - April, 26, 2017||Guaranteed||2,510.00||Inquiry|
|April, 15, 2017 - May, 08, 2017||Guaranteed||2,510.00||Inquiry|
|May, 01, 2017 - May, 24, 2017||Guaranteed||2,510.00||Inquiry|
|May, 06, 2017 - May, 30, 2017||Available||2,510.00||Inquiry|
|September, 24, 2017 - October, 17, 2017||Available||2,510.00||Inquiry|
|October, 01, 2017 - October, 24, 2017||Guaranteed||2,510.00||Inquiry|
|October, 15, 2017 - November, 07, 2017||Guaranteed||2,510.00||Inquiry|
|October, 29, 2017 - November, 21, 2017||Guaranteed||2,510.00||Inquiry|
|November, 04, 2017 - November, 25, 2017||Guaranteed||2,510.00||Inquiry|
|November, 12, 2017 - December, 04, 2017||Available||2,510.00||Inquiry|
|November, 25, 2017 - December, 18, 2017||Available||2,510.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Island Peak Climbing/Everest Trek Map
Similar Peak Climbing with Trekking