Kwangde Peak Climbing (6,011m)is a popular trekking peak in khumbu region, Kwangde Ri also called Kongde Ri and Kwangde dominates the south-west of Namche village the gateway to Everest. Kwangde peak is stands above the Bhote Koshi River to the south-west of Namche Bazar. The northern part of the mountain forms an impressive barrier having several steep ridges to the north
Kwangde peak is technical challenging trekking peak in Everest region. it's northern summit, Kwangde Nup (19795ft.), which is climbed from a base camp in the rarely visited Lumding Valley, makes an excellent trekking peak objective and also provides a simply fantastic vantage point. The summit panorama extends across the Khumbu, from Ama Dablam and Makalu in the East, to Everest and Cho Oyu and includes the spectacular Rolwaling peaks, to the northwest. Since Kwangde peak has been open for climbing , numerous mountaineers successfully climbed this peak.
Kwangde Peak Climbing Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu & transfer to Hotel
- Day 02: Prepare permit & trekking
- Day 03: Flight to Lukla & trek to Phakding
- Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar
- Day 05: Namche rest for acclimatization
- Day 06: Namche - Thame village
- Day 07: Thame - Kwangde base camp 4700m.
- Day 08: Base camp - high camp 5200m.
- Day 09: H.C. - Summit 6011 M. - back to BC
- Day 10: Base camp - Phakding
- Day 11: Phakding - Lukla
- Day 12: fly Lukla - Kathmandu
- Day 13: Final Departure
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Kwangde Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Includes
- Welcome/Farewell dinner with cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Airport Pick and Drop in Kathmandu by Private vehicle.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek.
- Round Flight ticket for Up and Down (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) with airport TAX.
- Standard Lodge/Guest House accommodation (best available) with twin sharing basis during the trek.
- Accommodation in Tented Camp while on Kwangde peak base camp.
- Full Board Meals (3 Meals a day) while on the trek.
- Kwangde Peak Climbing permits and entrance fees for Everest National Park Area.
- All necessary camping equipments; Tent, Table & Chair for climbing expedition's crew's.
- Professional & highly expertise government licensed holder local Trekking/Climbing Guide.
- 2:1 Ratio porter carrying 30KG.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary trekking gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Friends Adventure Team's Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, Walking Poles and Duffel Bag, to be return after trip completed.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Arrangement of all rescue and evacuation promptly, in Worst Condition
- Kwangde peak expedition group climbing gear, climbing rope, snow bars & carabineers etc.
- Trekking Map, Friends Adventure Team's special Souvenir.
- Agency service charge.
Kwangde Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Excludes
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- All desserts, sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Medical and Travel Insurance and Emergency rescue by any means of Transportation including Helicopter evacuation if required.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Hot shower and battery charging on the tea houses.
- Any other item not included in "Cost Includes" Section.
Kwangde Peak Climbing Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Kwangde Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Facts
- The above Expedition Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This Expedition can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates of Expedition will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The Expedition Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced Expedition/Hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Expedition Cost also affect the number of Mountain Guides, Porters and Services.
- For these reasons the same Expedition can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Kwangde Peak Climbing Expedition.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|April, 16, 2017 - May, 07, 2017||Available||2,450.00||Inquiry|
|September, 24, 2017 - October, 15, 2017||Available||2,450.00||Inquiry|
|October, 04, 2017 - October, 25, 2017||Available||2,450.00||Inquiry|
|October, 15, 2017 - November, 05, 2017||Available||2,450.00||Inquiry|
|November, 04, 2017 - November, 25, 2017||Available||2,450.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Kwangde Peak Climbing Route Map: Approx.
Similar Everest Region Climbing