Discover Nepal Tours offers an insight into its rich ancient cultures and world heritage sites with ethnic diversity. Explore the different places of Kathmandu city and other local cities make pleasures combine it with the simple pleasures of hiking through scenic countryside and the thrills of viewing the mighty Himalayan peaks from dose quarters. In this package tour there are places which lead through terraced hillsides, forested ridges, river banks, paddy fields; connecting picturesque hamletsand mountain villages.
The most rewarding way to see Nepal and her people, their culture and rich heritage by walking or hiking like the traders or pilgrims. Outside the Kathmandu valley in Pokhara we will visit the major touristic areas like Phewa Lake, Mahendra Cave, Davi's Fall.
Discover Nepal Tours is a truly exciting itinerary into the fascinating heart of Nepal, a land as ancient as time itself. This incredible journey into its fascinating heart begins in Kathmandu, taking in the heritage sites of the old city, before staying overnight in the atmospheric old town of Bandipur. Continue onwards to the mountain landscapes around Pokhara and enjoy some of the richest wildlife viewing in Nepal, amongst the lush jungles of Chitwan National Park.
Discover Nepal Tours Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: World Heritage Sightseeing Tours of Kathmandu Valley, Overnight in Hotel.
- Day 03: Drive to to Pokhara (5hrs drive), Check in Hotel.
- Day 04: Sightseeing Tours of Pokhara Valley, Overnight in Hotel.
- Day 05: Drive to to Chitwan (4 hrs drive), Check in Jungle Resort.
- Day 06: Full day Jungle activities, Overnight in Jungle Resort.
- Day 07: Drive back to Kathmandu (5 hrs drive), Check in Hotel.
- Day 08: Mountain Flight and Sightseeing of UNESCO World heritage sites of Patan and Bhaktapur drive to Nagarkot, Check in Hotel.
- Day 09: Sightseeing tours of Nagarkot and drive back to Kathmandu Valley, Check in Hotel.
- Day 10: Final Departure.
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Discover Nepal Tours Cost Includes
- Airport Pick and Drop in Kathmandu by Private vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation at Kathmandu and Pokhara and Nagarkot B/B Basis as listed in the Itinerary.
- Accommodation at Chitwan in Jungle Resort on Twin sharing basis.
- Full board Open and Choice meal while at Chitwan.
- Himalayan Panorama Mountain Flight.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the tour as applicable.
- Guided World Heritage Sites Tour in Kathmandu Valley, Pokhara and Chitwan with entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- Professional & Highly Experience Government Licensed Tour Guide.
- All expenses of the Guides includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, and Equipment during your travel periods.
- Tour Map.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Welcome and Farewell dinner with cultural program as listed in the Itinerary.
- All government taxes, VAT, Tourist Service charges and official expenses.
Discover Nepal Tours Cost Excludes
- Bar bills (Coke, mineral water, hard or soft drinks)
- Personal expenses
- Donation or tips
- Emergency evacuation for the Rescue.
- Personal equipment and Medical kid box
Discover Nepal Tours Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Discover Nepal Tours Cost Facts
- The above tour Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This tour can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The tour Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced touring activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- For these reasons the same tour can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Discover Nepal Tours.
Aww, There are no trip dates for this product! May be this product runs round the year, Please contact us for the schedule. Thank you.
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Tours in Nepal - Useful Information
Casual clothing can be worn at any time during your stay in Nepal. However keep in mind that you are travelling in a mainly Hindu country. Please make sure you are appropriately dressed. Clothes that are too tight fitting, short or revealing such as shorts, mini skirts or low cut T-shirts should be avoided, especially in the country side. Whether you need warm woolen or down clothes or light summer clothes depends on your travel itinerary, on the altitude and season you travel. In high altitudes temperature changes can occur very quickly and vary drastically.
The climate of Nepal varies depending on the altitude of the area visited. A visist to Nepal is possible all the year round, but activites such as mountain flights, jungle safaris, rafting and trekking are best done from October to May.
The Nepalese Rupee is subdivided into 100 Paisa. Coins are available in 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50 & 100 Paisa. The denominations of notes are 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 500 & 1000 rupees. For the current exchange rate check our website.
220 volts AC, 50 cycles throughout the country. Australian plugs will fit in Nepalese power points. Please be aware that in many areas there is no electricity or it is not reliable, especially in remote areas and on treks.
Depending on your chosen type of accommodation, your room will vary. Kathmandu offers some beautiful International Hotels with high standard but do bear in mind that there is a big shortage of trained staff in Nepal, and things may not "hop" the way you expect. In general accommodation is clean, comfortable and acceptable for western travellers. All our hotels have private facilities. Of course lodges and other types of accommodations are of lesser standard..
Most hotels can arrange laundry, though rarely dry-cleaning. However, other than in Western-run or superior hotels, you can expect boiling, or other "rough" handling to be the order of the day. OK for T-shirts and cottons, but, not for your fine silks!
You can expect your bags to have a rough time in Nepal! Take sturdy luggage such as the nylon sausage type made of non-tear material. If you use bags with wheels or rucksacks with frames try to find one where they can be removed or are well recessed. This is not only because they may be broken off from your bags, but, they can also do great damage to other people's baggage. Your international baggage allowance is 20 kilos (44 lbs) in Economy Class.
The streams should be considered polluted and whilst bottled water is often available the disposal of plastic bottles is a problem. Have some means to purify water, iodine and/or a fine ceramic filter are the best options.
Responsible TravelA proper VISA to enter and stay in Nepal is a must. There are reported cases when travelers are advised non-requirement of Nepal VISA by their travel agents. Practically every foreign national requires VISA to enter these countries. Do not encourage beggars. Don't trust strangers with money. Trust your hotel, but not people you may bump into on the streets. It is advisable to cover yourself with travel insurance for thefts, loss and medi-claim. Carry proper maps of the places proposed to visit in Nepal, as signboards are often absent. Try to reach a station during daytime if traveling on your own. In any case avoid persistent touts and taxi-drivers at airport/stations/bus stand to help you find your hotel. Always use tourist assistance desk for proper advice. Women traveling alone in certain deserted places should avoid walking at odd hours. While changing money, insist on getting encashment certificate. Do not checkout of the hotel in hurry. While checking out it has been noticed in some hotels, the extras are unreasonably charged which the guest hurriedly pays without cross-checking. Do not leave your cash and valuables in your hotel rooms. Keep your cash divided in different pockets. Take care of proper disposal of your rubbish always whether you are exploring Cities, Himalayas or anywhere else. Always use strong suitcases/baggage, as mishandling is common at airports/stations. Don't tip unreasonably and unnecessarily in a hotel. The NEWS soon spreads in the hotel and by the time you checkout there will be a group of them saluting you to expect something. Most of the monuments give very good discount for students from all over the world. They must carry there valid school identity card.
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Similar Tours Package