The Marka Valley is in Ladakh. Markha Valley is one of the most famous treks of Ladakh Region. It is an amazing trip to get introduced with magical and remote Buddhist Kingdom of Ladakh. While trekking on through this trek tourists passes through beautiful Buddhist Monasteries, Mountain Villages, High altitude pastures of Nimaling and High altitude peak Kangyatse. Grunwedel of Naropas biography that was found in Hemis monastery.
A deservedly popular trek, that follows the beautiful Markha valley. It is almost always done in the direction described, as in the reverse direction the approach to the Gongmaru La is very steep and unpleasant. This means you get an impression of there being fewer trekkers on this route than there in fact are. It is a reasonably straight-forward trek, with many villages on the way, and even the odd tea house and tent, it is possible avoid camping out except for the night before crossing the Gongmaru La, which necessitates a tent, and good sleeping bag as it gets very cold here even in summer.
Markha Valley Treks Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrive in Delhi and Transfer to Hotel
- Day 02: Fly to Leh (3500) m, Hotel
- Day 03: Sightseeing in Leh, Hotel
- Day 04: Visit Sankar, Shanti Stupa, Spituk
- Day 05: Leh –Thiksey& Hemis
- Day 06: Drive to Spitok & Trek to Zinchen (3530m)
- Day 07: Trek to Yurutse (3530-4180m)
- Day 08: Trek to Shingo (4180-3950m)
- Day 09: Trek to Skue (3950 – 3660m)
- Day 10: Trek to Markha (3660-3200m)
- Day 11: Trek to Thachungtse (3589m)
- Day 12: Trek to Nimaling (3500-4800m)
- Day 13: Rest day & free excursion
- Day 14: Cross the pass & Trek to Sumdo (4800-4100m)
- Day 15: Trek to Martselang & Drive to Leh
- Day 16: Leh Visit Stog and Basgo, Hotel
- Day 17: Final Departure onward your last destination
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Markha Valley Trek Cost Includes
- Domestic flights (Delhi - Leh - Delhi)
- Land transportation as mentioned in the program by a private vehicle with an English speaking chauffeur.
- Accompaniment: the assistance of a local staff: guide, cook (and cook helpers for large groups).
- The Jeep for the carrying of individual camping, cooking and collective material.
- hotel in Delhi and Leh, camping during the Nature Safari
- full board except the meals in Delhi and Leh
Markha Valley Trek Cost Excludes
- India visa fee(payable at airport upon arrival)
- Nepal re-entry visa fee
- Bar bills (Coke, mineral water, hard or soft drinks)
- Personal expenses
- Donation or tips
- Emergency evacuation for the Rescue.
- Personal equipment and Medical kid box
Markha Valley Treks Departures Spring/Autumn 2022/2023
Markha Valley Trek Cost Facts
- The above trekking Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This trek can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The trek Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Trekking Cost also affect the number of guides and porters.
- For these reasons the same trek can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Markha Valley Trek.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|April, 16, 2021 - May, 05, 2021||Guaranteed||3,350.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
The Marka Valley is in Ladakh. Markha Valley is one of the most famous treks of Ladakh Region. It is an amazing trip to get introduced with magical and remote Buddhist Kingdom of Ladakh. While trekking on through this trek tourists passes through beautiful Buddhist Monasteries, Mountain Villages, High altitude pastures of Nimaling and High altitude peak Kangyatse.
Markha Valley trek is located between the Zanskar and Ladakh, in the Himalaya region. This valley runs parallel to the Himalayan range. Markha Valley trek has beautiful, wild and barren landscapes. These landscapes are linked with the Ladakh also known as "Little Tibet". These landscapes are very dramatic and enticing.
A deservedly popular trek, that follows the beautiful Markha valley. It is almost always done in the direction described, as in the reverse direction the approach to the Gongmaru La is very steep and unpleasant. This means you get an impression of there being fewer trekkers on this route than there in fact are. It is a reasonably straight-forward trek, with many villages on the way, and even the odd tea "house" tent, it is possible avoid camping out except for the night before crossing the Gongmaru La, which necessitates a tent, and good sleeping bag as it gets very cold here even in summer.
A proper VISA to enter and stay in Nepal is a must. There are reported cases when travelers are advised non-requirement of Nepal VISA by their travel agents. Practically every foreign national requires VISA to enter these countries. Do not encourage beggars. Don't trust strangers with money. Trust your hotel, but not people you may bump into on the streets. It is advisable to cover yourself with travel insurance for thefts, loss and medi-claim. Carry proper maps of the places proposed to visit in Nepal, as signboards are often absent. Try to reach a station during daytime if traveling on your own. In any case avoid persistent touts and taxi-drivers at airport/stations/bus stand to help you find your hotel. Always use tourist assistance desk for proper advice. Women traveling alone in certain deserted places should avoid walking at odd hours. While changing money, insist on getting encashment certificate. Do not checkout of the hotel in hurry. While checking out it has been noticed in some hotels, the extras are unreasonably charged which the guest hurriedly pays without cross-checking. Do not leave your cash and valuables in your hotel rooms. Keep your cash divided in different pockets. Take care of proper disposal of your rubbish always whether you are exploring Cities, Himalayas or anywhere else. Always use strong suitcases/baggage, as mishandling is common at airports/stations. Don't tip unreasonably and unnecessarily in a hotel. The NEWS soon spreads in the hotel and by the time you checkout there will be a group of them saluting you to expect something. Most of the monuments give very good discount for students from all over the world. They must carry there valid school identity card.
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Location map of Lumbini Private Day Tours
Similar India Tours/Trekking