Kanchenjunga (8586mt) is world's third tallest mountain and first conquered by British nationals Mr. George Band & Joe Brown on May 25th 1955 and stands on the eastern border of Nepal & India. A trek to Kanchenjunga is real wilderness adventure
In the low land are Rai, Limbu and Chhetri and the upper part is dominated by Sherpa People. During your trek you will be crossing Sinion-la 4645m, Mirgin-la 4645m & Selele-la 4480m. Then hike up to Yalung base camp (4840m.) and North Base Camp of Kanchenjunga Pangpema (5143m.) and of Kumbhakarna Himal/Jannu Himal base camp (4750m). As the path gains its altitude, awesome views of Everest, Lhotse, Makalu & Kanchenjunga, 4 of the world's highest mountain make this trek really rewarding. The Kanchenjunga conservation area has been selected as one of the 200 global eco regions recognized by The World Wildlife Fund.
Kanchenjunga Base Camp Trek Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu & Transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: Cultural Tours in Kathmandu/Preparation for Trek, O/N Hotel.
- Day 03: Fly to Biratnagar, Overnight in Guest House.
- Day 04: Drive to Taplejung(2265mm), Overnight in Guest House
- Day 05: Trek to Mitlung (921m), Overnight in Tented Camp
- Day 06: Trek to Chiruwa (1270m), Overnight in Tented Camp
- Day 07: Trek to Sukethum (1585m), Overnight in Tented Camp
- Day 08: Trek to Amjilosa (2395m), Overnight in Tented Camp
- Day 09: Trek to Gyabla (2730m), Overnight in Tented Camp
- Day 10: Trek to Gunsa (3427m), Overnight in Tented Camp
- Day 11: Trek to Khambachen (4050m), Overnight in Tented Camp
- Day 12: Trek to Lhonak (4780m), Overnight in Tented Camp
- Day 13: Trek to Pang Pema(5143m) (Kanchenjunga Base Camp) back to Lhonak, Overnight in Tented Camp
- Day 14: Trek to Khambachen (4050m), Overnight in Tented Camp
- Day 15: Trek to Gunsa (3427m), Overnight in Tented Camp
- Day 16: Trek to Selelela Base Camp (4480m), Overnight in Tented Camp
- Day 17: Trek to Cheram (3870m), Overnight in Tented Camp
- Day 18: Trek to Ramche(4580m), Overnight in Tented Camp
- Day 19: Hike to Okthang (4700m) and Trek to Tortong(2995m), Overnight in Tented Camp
- Day 20: Trek to Yamphutin(2080m) via Lasiya bhanjyang(3310m), Overnight in Tented Camp
- Day 21: Trek to Khebang(1915m), Overnight in Tented Camp
- Day 22: Trek to Khamdini, Overnight in Camp
- Day 23: Drive to Bhadrapur, Overnight in Guest House
- Day 24: Fly back to Kathmandu, Check in Hotel
- Day 25: Kanchenjunga Trek Ends/Final Departure
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Kanchenjunga Base Camp Trek Cost Includes
- Airport Pick and Drop in Kathmandu by Private vehicle.
- Welcome/Farewell dinner with cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accmmodiation in Kathmandu in B/B Basis.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek.
- Kathmandu-Biratnager and Bhadrapur-Kathmandu round flight ticket with Airport Tax.
- Standard Lodge/Guest House accommodation (best available) with twin sharing basis during the trek.
- Full Board Meals (3 Meals a day) while on the trek.
- Trekking Permit and Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- Professional & highly expertise government licensed holder local Trekking Guide.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary trekking gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Friends Adventure Team's Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, Walking Poles and Duffel Bag, to be return after trip completed.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Arrangement of all rescue and evacuation promptly, in Worst Condition
- Group Trekking Gears.
- Trekking Map, Friends Adventure Team's special Souvenir.
Kanchenjunga Base Camp Trek Cost Excludes
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- All desserts, sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Medical and Travel Insurance and Emergency rescue by any means of Transportation including Helicopter evacuation if required.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Hot shower and battery charging on the tea houses.
- Any other item not included in "Cost Includes" Section.
Kanchenjunga Base Camp Trek Fixed Departure Spring/Autumn 2022/2023
Kanchenjunga Base Camp Trek Cost Facts
- The above trekking Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This trek can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The trek Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Trekking Cost also affect the number of guides and porters.
- For these reasons the same trek can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Kanchenjunga Base Camp Trek.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|March, 27, 2021 - April, 20, 2021||Guaranteed||3,150.00||Inquiry|
|April, 16, 2021 - May, 10, 2021||Available||3,150.00||Inquiry|
|May, 01, 2021 - May, 25, 2021||Available||3,150.00||Inquiry|
|October, 21, 2021 - November, 16, 2021||Guaranteed||3,150.00||Inquiry|
|November 05, 2021 - December, 02, 2021||Guaranteed||3,150.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Similar Special Region Trek