Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek
Classic and Demanding trek, Test of all trekking adventure of Nepal in single trek.
The Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek is a demanding trek, a classic adventure for those with previous high altitude trekking experience. It includes a taste of all of the trekking environments that Nepal has to offer.
The Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek circles around Dhaulagiri (8167m), the 7th highest peak in the world. It was first climbed by Kurt Diemberger, Ernest Forrer, Peter Diener, Albin Schelbert, and Nawang Dorje & Nima Dorje on 13th May 1960. After seven days of trek from Darbang you will reach the base camp of Dhaulagiri. The magnificent view of Annapurna and Nilgiri awaits you while crossing the French col and Dhampus pass. The Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek has all the features of a classic Nepal trek because in one trip it combines everything from wild landscapes as remote and beautiful as one can visit amongst the high glaciers of Nepal.
Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,345m). Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 02: Cultural Tours in Kathmandu/Preparation for Trek, O/N Hotel.
- Day 03: Drive to Beni (850m), Overnight at tented camps.
- Day 04: Trek to Babiachor (950m), Overnight at tented camps.
- Day 05: Trek to Dharapani (1,400m), Overnight at tented camps.
- Day 06: Trek to Muri (1,850m), Overnight at tented camps.
- Day 07: Trek to Boghara (2,080m), Overnight at tented camps.
- Day 08: Trek to Dobang (2,520m), Overnight at tented camps.
- Day 09: Trek to Choriban Khola (3,110m), Overnight at tented camps.
- Day 10: Trek to the Italian Base Camp (3,660m), Overnight at tented camps.
- Day 11: Acclimatization and rest Day at Italian Base Camp, Overnight at tented camps.
- Day 12: Trek to the Glacier Camp (4,210m), Overnight at tented camp.
- Day 13: Trek to the Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4,740m), Overnight at tented camps.
- Day 14: Dhaulagiri B.C. Acclimatization and rest Day, Overnight at tented camps.
- Day 15: Cross the French Pass (5,360m), then trek to the Hidden Valley (5,200m), Overnight at tented camps.
- Day 16: Cross Dhampus Pass (5,200m), and trek to Yak Kharka (3,680m), Overnight at a tented camps.
- Day 17: Trek to Jomsom (2,710m), Overnight at Lodge.
- Day 18: Flight to Pokhara, Sightseeing around Pokhara, Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 19: Drive back to Kathmandu (1,345m) and farewell dinner, Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 20: Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek Ends/ Transfer to Airport for your final departure
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
- Airport Pick and Drop in Kathmandu by Private vehicle.
- Welcome/Farewell dinner with cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accmmodiation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in B/B Basis.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek.
- Jomsom - Pokhara flight ticket with Airport Tax.
- Standard Lodge/Guest House accommodation (best available) with twin sharing basis during the trek.
- Full Board Meals (3 Meals a day) while on the trek.
- Trekking Permit and Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- Professional & highly expertise government licensed holder local Trekking Guide.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary trekking gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Friends Adventure Team's Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, Walking Poles and Duffel Bag, to be return after trip completed.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Arrangement of all rescue and evacuation promptly, in Worst Condition
- Group Trekking Gears.
- Trekking Map, Friends Adventure Team's special Souvenir.
Upper Dolpo Trek Cost Excludes
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- All desserts, sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Medical and Travel Insurance and Emergency rescue by any means of Transportation including Helicopter evacuation if required.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Hot shower and battery charging on the tea houses.
- Any other item not included in "Cost Includes" Section.
Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2022/2023
Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek Cost Facts
- The above trekking Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This trek can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The trek Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Trekking Cost also affect the number of guides and porters.
- For these reasons the same trek can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|March, 20, 2021 - April, 09, 2021||Available||3,290.00||Inquiry|
|April, 15, 2021 - May, 05, 2021||Available||3,290.00||Inquiry|
|May, 12, 2021 - May, 28, 2021||Available||3,290.00||Inquiry|
|September, 06, 2021 - September, 26, 2021||Available||3,290.00||Inquiry|
|September, 22, 2021 - October, 12, 2021||Available||3,290.00||Inquiry|
|October, 20, 2021 - November, 09, 2021||Available||3,290.00||Inquiry|
|November, 15, 2021 - December, 05, 2021||Available||3,290.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
All Inclusive Price
US$ 3,290.00 Per/person
Please inquiry for group discount. Group Discount [+]
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Key Fact Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek
Trekking, Cultural Excursions
- Maximum Altitude
- Trek Difficulty
For this type of trek a high level of fitness is required, usually 6-7 hours daily walking including high passes between 4500 to 5700m.Strenuous
Full Board on Trekking
Flight & Private Vehicale
Similar Off the Bitten Trek